2015 Ford Transit 150 Van Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,527 - $30,384.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

5.0

Based on 1 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

4.0/10
    2.0/10
    5.0/10
    6.0/10
    3.0/10
    5.0/10

Not the best

By on Thursday, November 26, 2015

Pros: "Good MPG, rides nice"

Cons: "Just too much to mention here, read review"

"The much vaunted upgrade is only really good on mileage, assuming you get very far. I just turned 36,00 miles after a year of commercial driving, rear brakes, gone! They are small to begin with and I got 2 days warning there was a problem, scored the discs as well but if you have to get them replaced be ready to pay dearly as the axle has to come off ($400-$500 bill not including the pads and changing the transaxle fluid. Ford didn't offer me anything as I had just turned 36k miles (I was 152 miles past) and by the way that earlier price was not a dealership cost so tack on another $200-$300. The front brakes are at about 35% so will need to be done soon as well. I expected at least 75k miles before brakes, I'm a professional driver and very easy on brakes so this is unusual I think. I'm getting a series of popping sounds out of the steering column now too and have no idea what it may be, not sense taking it to Ford as I'm out of warranty. The interior set up is not great, yeah they have like 6 places to put your drink (I'm not kidding) and a cubby for your cellphone as long as it's not wider than an iphone, if you have a Galaxy Note or similar forget it. There are two power outlets and a USB (part of upgrade stereo hd and sirius)The steering wheel controls make no sense, there is no mute button for stereo because they assume you will be using the Sync System but frankly I don't want my conversations to be heard by everyone in the vehicle (It's used as a transporter for wheelchair patients) and being that I'm tall and have to keep the seat all the way back I have to lean forward to turn off stereo when a call comes in (I wear a bluetooth). The leather seats are not very padded and are only about 4-5" thick and by the way the battery is under your seat cushion, it's supposed to tilt up to access but really I don't like the idea of a battery under my rear end. Its not all bad, the mileage is pretty good as long as you don't use the AC too much (I live in Arizona) you can expect 13 to 15 mpg which is still 25% better than my old E Series. It drives well but can be ginchy in high wind because of the raised roof. I wish I had another choice but I've heard the Promaster has it's issues too as well as the Mercedes so there you go."