1994 Ford Thunderbird

8.1

Based on 331 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Very reliable !!!

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

"My best car ever has been very reliable and handles great. Accelerates quickly! My husband said if they still made them..he would buy one!!"

Great car for someone who travels a lot.

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, fun to drive, great styling looks."

Cons: "Light rear end means low snow traction."

"When you travel in this car, all the controls are where you expect them to be. I have driven this car all over the country usually averaging about 27 MPG. With regular maintenance, this car has gone 295,000 miles and is still ready to go some more. Great accelaration with the 4.6L V8 and very smooth ride at highway speeds. Multi-direction power seats adjust to the smallest changes, great A/C (in Florida), overall great looks, fun to drive. Poor handling in snowy or icy conditions because it is too light in the rear to keep traction. After seventeen years, it is starting to show some rust and the paint is starting to flake. Great value for a car that lasts this long!"

1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 4.6 V8

By on Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pros: "Looks, Ride, Horsepower. Reliable"

Cons: "Brakes"

"In my opinion, My 1995 Ford Thunderbird; the drive and ride is superior of any car of it's comparison, especially of any others that year. Gas mileage is great for a V8. Odometer stopped working last November @ 106K miles. I keep Gas Receipts, to keep up with Approximate Odometer Mileage.(Based on averaging 18 MPG) I'm hoping to keep this one for a long time! They do have a few quirks, like: Brakes,Valve Stem Seals can go bad (causes smoke and burning lots of oil) Especially if the oil has not been changed properly. I have heard about torque converter shudder, usually caused by not using proper Transmission fluid; you'll notice it in Overdrive, at highway speeds after the car warms up; E.g. vibration. Ball joints can cause squeaking noises after time. Horsepower: 205 Torque: 280"

Might Last Forever!

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I have driven this car for eleven years (bought new). It GOES when called upon! With 137K miles on it, it's still "tight." Even the small mechanical and electrical items are still in excellent condition (where things break on other cars). Ford really got this T-bird right - too bad they don't make them anymore. I'm hangin on to mine! The ONLY drawback is lack of comfortable cup holders. Everything else is perfect!"

By on Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pros: "A good strong reliable car"

Cons: "poor cup holders"

"I had my 97 t-bird for about 3 years and it is a fast,fun car the only thing i don't like is the cup holder, and the rust that has taken over my rocker panels"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Thunderbird near Honolulu. See local deals