1993 Ford Thunderbird

8.1

Based on 325 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Very reliable !!!

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

"My best car ever has been very reliable and handles great. Accelerates quickly! My husband said if they still made them..he would buy one!!"

best car i ever had

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

"Best car i ever had.Lasted longer than my x-wife. Ahead of its time for Ford.More options than some new cars today.Small v8 will get 23 mpg(better than a lot of v6's today). Daughter wants the car but don't have time or money now"

Expensive maintenance but good value for the price

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Many expensive repairs over 9 years--intake manifold, AC, turn signals, fuel pump, voltage regulator, strut brackets, serpentine belt, multiple check engine light issues. No engine or transmission problems, maintained regularly. Good mileage,21-27 mpg, comfortable, decent handling and power. Better in snow with weight in trunk over right rear wheel."

Low miles doesn't mean few repairs

By on Monday, May 11, 2009

"I bought my 1993 t-bird 10 months ago. In the first 6 months of having it, EVEN WITH 60,000 MILES, i put nearly $3000 in it already with such repairs as: a blown head gasket, new alternator, new ignition which fried my original alternator and drained my 3 month old battery, new sway bar and other routine repairs such as tires, oil changes, spark plug wires, etc. And on top of all of that, the electrical system will randomly reset itself sometimes when i start my car, clearing away all preset stations on the radio, clock, and it will have anything that runs on electricity(windows, locks, head lights etc.) not work for a few minutes. I have not had a repair in a while but I think about the only thing else that could go wrong would be the transmission which i hope holds out. I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone based on my experience with it. And my vehicle is in excellent physical condition and has less than 64,000 miles."

Might Last Forever!

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I have driven this car for eleven years (bought new). It GOES when called upon! With 137K miles on it, it's still "tight." Even the small mechanical and electrical items are still in excellent condition (where things break on other cars). Ford really got this T-bird right - too bad they don't make them anymore. I'm hangin on to mine! The ONLY drawback is lack of comfortable cup holders. Everything else is perfect!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Thunderbird near Honolulu. See local deals