1994 Ford Tempo

7.2

Based on 97 Ratings for the 1990 - 1994 models.

7.6/10
    7.6/10
    7.5/10
    7.0/10

most relyable and best running car!

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "everything is great about the ford tempo"

Cons: "there are no bad thingd, mines fast 4 a 4 banger"

"this car is spectcular, i havent had a single problem with this car, everything is absaloutly perfict. i drive about 50 to 75 miles on her a day, fill up once every 2 weeks"

Best vehicle for price

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I have owned tempo's and topaz's for 7 years now. the first one I got was a 94 topaz GS. got 30 MPG and was quick for my young age. with nothing but maintenance work, the car lasted 4 years, and over 50000 miles of abuse that I put it though. since that car, I have owned 6 other tempo's, ranging from parts cars to sellers to my Daily driver, and none of them did I pay over 700 dollars for. For the price, they are a great car."

good first car

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"I have a '92 tempo. Old and beat up, I got it about a year ago to use as my first car. Not much power behind it and I wouldn't drive it passed 70mph too much. Reliable, only let me down once engine wise, and I do abuse it more than I should. Bought it with 92,00 miles, now has 101,00ish. Fairly ugly, didn't want to buy it at first because of that, but I needed something and I was limited on money. Would prefer better mileage than it is getting as I drive to school (30 minute drive one way), then some days I also go to work after school (30 min drive from house in opposite direction of school). It would serve you good if you are limited on money, or as a first car, but I wouldn't buy another one if I got the chance, and would really like to get something newer w/ better mileage (Escort)."

Keeps on going

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I have had my Tempo for 4 years now and this car is amazing. I rarely change the oil and I have only done some minor repairs. The only thing is getting up to speed, once that's done it cruises. Also, you don't turn very many heads.... But I can always say " I have no car payment, How about you?""

Best value out there!!!

By on Friday, June 11, 2010

"I bought this Tempo GL, 4Dr, 1992 in early 2009 with 62K miles. Drove it for a year and a half and it NEVER gave me ANY problems. Just changed two tires - one blew out, another was going to. Cost me $40 for both (used). Made sure to keep it full of motor and trans oil. Drove great till I sold it for $950 (got myself a newer car). Love this Tempo! BEST VALUE for the buck these days."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Tempo near Honolulu. See local deals