2014 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,478 - $26,207.

10/7.3

Based on 193 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Really love this car

By on Friday, April 05, 2013

Pros: "Love the heated/cooled seats and back up sensors"

Cons: "Console is too small"

"I would have never purchased a Ford Taurus before the style changed. I really love the looks of it. It rides really well although it does have some road noise. Have been very pleased with the gas mileage averaging about 24mpg. Currently thinking about purchasing a 2013 however am disappointed the Gold color is no longer available. Mine is currently Platinum White which I like but would like a different color. Will probably stick with white or possibly black."

Most comfortable ride ever! Even on a long trip!

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Comfort, handling, great on long trips!"

Cons: "gas gauge didn't properly show when tank was full"

"In July 2013, I rented a 2013 Taurus to drive myself and Dad - who is in his 80's - from Dallas area to Colorado, up in the mountains. A 14-hour trip each way. The model we rented had leather seats with the heat/air option. We noticed how comfortable the ride was on the way up, and my Dad especially appreciated the heated seats, which helped prevent old bones from getting too stiff. Although we split the drive into two days going up, we decided to just drive until we were tired coming back. With just a few rest stops, we were both surprised when we realized we had no fatigue from sitting that long, and that we were going to make it all the way home in one day! We decided it had to be due to the comfortable seats and smooth ride. A car that lets an 83 year old ride that long and still feel good at the end of the trip! Now that has got to be the most comfortable ride ever!"

Fantastic...

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "luxury without a huge price tag..."

Cons: "no ash tray or lighter"

"I drove Chevy all my life. We rented this car to drive from MA to NJ. All I can say is that I figured I would be in pain due to my chronic back issues. OMG..... most comfortable car I had ever been in. The drive was smooth and as anyone knows going through NY can be nerve racking... not in this car. I loved it so much I went and bought it the next day. I hope that this car runs this well for the next 10 years...."

Good job, Ford

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"Having traded in a Fusion, I'll say that fit and finish on the Taurus is a vast improvement. Beautiful inside and out. WISHES: more 'hidden' storage space for sunglasses, CDs and such. (I took away one styling star for this) SUGGESTIONS: Are paddle shifters really necessary on all but the base model?? Make a manual transmission for the SHO if people want to shift. If Ford is dead-set on having them, they need to either be an option or not be on the steering wheel. They just look silly."

Attractive and comfortable car.

By on Monday, April 29, 2013

Pros: "Great looks, good on gas and drives great."

Cons: "No gas cap and no spare tire."

2010 Ford Taurus photo taken in 4/2013 still looks and drives like new.

"This car style and ride reminds me how American cars used to be built before 1977 gas crisis. This new American classic fits 5 adults comfortably, great V6 power engine, attractive exterior style, good mileage and great "very large" trunk space for your golf clubs or your Costco shopping. I live in San Francisco, where there are no American dealerships in the city, and the most common question asked about the Taurus is that really a Ford? It's nice to get noticed driving around this city in my new American made car. It's the best car I driven and own in a very long time."

2010 Ford Taurus photo taken in 4/2013 still looks and drives like new.