2013 Ford Taurus

Based on 233 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great value for a near luxury car

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "great value - smooth, relatively fast"

Cons: "Seats should have a power back and lumbar"

"I currently own a GL450 and a King Ranch F150. Recently I have owned an Acura Legend, TL & RL and 3 Lincoln Navigators, and Corvette. All great rides! The Ford Taurus SEL FWD compares very favorably with some of my rides. My Taurus has leather, moon roof, red metallic paint, navigation, rear view camera and back up sensors. This is a practical car but also one that drives well for a big sedan. It is a big value when you consider the features and ride quality. This is no GL450 but it doesn't cost $70K plus either. The Taurus shifts effortlessly, the interior materials are mostly soft and attractive and the trunk is incredibly large. The paint upgrade is worth the nearly $400 up charge. Puts my Vette's paint job to shame - great luster and depth. The back seat is a bit tight but the front row seating is roomy and the center console gives you an 'in a cockpit' feel. While the music system is OK and no where near a GL450's - the Ford Sync is very easy to operate and the voice activation aspects incredible."

Large Car - Great Performance

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "Power train"

Cons: "Roof weather strips"

"Large car, great performance. Bought it brand new and got a great deal. Best bang for my buck. I agree with the other reviewers that the vehicle does have side and rear blind spot issues because the car seems super safe like a tank. However, the dual mirrors correct the issue. Living in Miami, you just cant trust other motorists . It rides really nice in the city and the highway. No mechanical issues to report at 15K miles, however the roofline strips came unglued in the rear portion. Decent gas mileage for its size."

I Love Driving thus car.

By on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pros: "every thing"

Cons: "108000 miles"

Clean

"This is a vary nice car. any one would be proud to own. Beautiful car."

Clean

The latest generation Taurus SHO is a BEAST!

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Styling, power, incredibly FUN to drive."

Cons: "Can only imagine what a TT V-8 would do."

"With a 3.5L twin turbo powered V-6 @ 365 HP this car is a wolf in sheep's clothing for sure. Ford has really increased the quality with this vehicle and not only the power but the comfort and all the options are outstanding. If you are looking for a superior car that had a sticker price of $45K you can most likely buy one now for right at $30K (we gave $27,900 for our one owner, Ford Certified Pre-owned), and with a 100K mile warranty on the drive train. A ton of bang for your buck if you want to "buy American.""

Excellent car!!!

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

"I previously owned a 2010 Taurus SEL and after 3 years of outstanding service I upgraded to a 2013 Taurus Limited. I have now owned this for 2 years and really enjoy driving this car. It's not only a head turner but a fun car to drive with plenty of power and reliability. My favorite features are the voice activation, navigation, and SONY entertainment system. Everything works flawlessly. The only downside is rear visibility when backing up but with a back- up camera it is acceptable. It's very likely I will stay with Taurus come time for my next car."