2013 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,562 - $25,441.

10/7.4

Based on 194 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Really love this car

By on Friday, April 05, 2013

Pros: "Love the heated/cooled seats and back up sensors"

Cons: "Console is too small"

"I would have never purchased a Ford Taurus before the style changed. I really love the looks of it. It rides really well although it does have some road noise. Have been very pleased with the gas mileage averaging about 24mpg. Currently thinking about purchasing a 2013 however am disappointed the Gold color is no longer available. Mine is currently Platinum White which I like but would like a different color. Will probably stick with white or possibly black."

Fantastic...

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "luxury without a huge price tag..."

Cons: "no ash tray or lighter"

"I drove Chevy all my life. We rented this car to drive from MA to NJ. All I can say is that I figured I would be in pain due to my chronic back issues. OMG..... most comfortable car I had ever been in. The drive was smooth and as anyone knows going through NY can be nerve racking... not in this car. I loved it so much I went and bought it the next day. I hope that this car runs this well for the next 10 years...."

Good job, Ford

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"Having traded in a Fusion, I'll say that fit and finish on the Taurus is a vast improvement. Beautiful inside and out. WISHES: more 'hidden' storage space for sunglasses, CDs and such. (I took away one styling star for this) SUGGESTIONS: Are paddle shifters really necessary on all but the base model?? Make a manual transmission for the SHO if people want to shift. If Ford is dead-set on having them, they need to either be an option or not be on the steering wheel. They just look silly."

Lotta Bang For The Buck

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pros: "Price, ride, acceleration, handeling and features."

Cons: "Toyota like doors on compartments, sml trunk light"

"I replaced my Lincoln Town Car with this car. I bought the Lincoln over the Mercury because I felt that the price difference was warranted. I bought the Taurus over a Lincoln MKS Because I couldn't find 10K+ worth of difference in the cars. I am not rating reliability because I haven't owned the car long enough. This car rides well, handles and accelerates very well, and I was able to put a 6' stepladder in the trunk with the seats folded down. It has features found in vehicles that are 20k+ more in price. My Sticker was 39,555. Oh, and with the ruby red metalic paint it is a real head turner."

Unexpectedly good car

By on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Reason: New job

Pros: "Comfortable, powerful, big trunk, stylish"

Cons: "Rear visibility"

"When I received an entry-level Ford Taurus as a company car I didn't expect much, especially since I was exchanging a crude-driving, ergonomic-mess of a 2007 Ford Explorer. Over the next 12 months this car really won me over. This car is smooth, comfortable, roomy and powerful. I made numerous long trips in this car of 8 hours and was amazed at how comfortable I was after 400 miles behind the wheel. The standard 260 hp 6 cylinder is responsive and gave me plenty of acceleration and passing power, and the ride was smooth as glass around town and on the highway. I was also very surprised to average 30 mpg on the highway in a car this big. At around $25,000, I would argue that an entry-level Taurus offers more car for the money than anything else on the road. That said, I am considering a fully loaded SHO for my next vehicle"

See if you qualify for