2013 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,446 - $33,495.

10/7.4

Based on 176 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Luxurious sporty family car at an affordable price

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Sharp look, excellent handling, wide tires"

Cons: "Good for its size but wish for better mpg"

"I love the feel and handling characteristics of the 2010 Ford Taurus. Quiet and powerful. It feels (and sounds) the same at 55 as it does at 80 (or more). The interior leather with heated and cooled seats are a perk worth having, and so is the sunroof. The cockpit design is roomy and comfortable with good lumbar support where it's needed. The trunk is HUGE which is important for me since I move every couple years for the military! It got my family of four and all our luggage and gifts including a Power Wheels jeep home from Christmas vacation. I get about 23 mpg in the city and 27 on the hwy. I still get compliments on how sharp this car looks, and I've had it for about 4 years now. My favorite comment was a guy who said "That car isn't your daddy's Taurus." The sharp new look combined with all the safety features makes this my favorite car owned yet. I would definitely buy another."

Luxurious sporty family car at an affordable price

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Sharp look, excellent handling, wide tires"

Cons: "Good for its size but wish for better mpg"

Great car, have owned it for 1 month.

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Everything is great."

Cons: "It takes a little time to get used to the controls"

old 98 Taurus with my new 2014 Taurus

"This is a very comfortable car to drive and is sporty road handling, Great acceleration."

old 98 Taurus with my new 2014 Taurus

Great car, have owned it for 1 month.

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Everything is great."

Cons: "It takes a little time to get used to the controls"

old 98 Taurus with my new 2014 Taurus

Great value with versatility and performance

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Great price, highly reliable, comfortable"

Cons: "None to report"

"Own an SEL with 19" wheels and fwd. At 60k mi I'm into my second set of Goodyear eagle tires. ($1k !). Car has great ride and handling, good power too. Find transmission to be very well matched to engine for confident performance characteristics. Automatic downshifts when foot is off gas really saves on brakes too. Was worried about fat tires in snow, but even after this last winter, never any problems with getting stuck or in handling. Very reliable, only one wheel bearing needed replaced in warranty, nothing but wiper blades, oil changes and a set of tires since. Just lost a sports car to the snow (storage bldg collapse) so am Looking into a used SHO (2012-2013) at the moment. Would love to have one car that can be used all year round yet have that performance car fun! As for styling I love it, I think most either love it or hate it. Or just don't have an opinion in such matters. I'd Highly recommended this car to anyone that needs ample trunk room in an affordable and reliable full size sedan. Mileage averages 19-20 mpg city and 26-27 highway (at 75-79 mph)."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25