2012 Ford Taurus

Based on 222 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Best company car I have driven. Fun for a big car.

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable yet fun."

Cons: "None to report"

"I have driven this car for 3 years. I enjoy the control of the paddle shifters and find it fun on winding roads, yet comfortable on long journeys. I have only carried out routine oil changes in 65,000 miles making this the most reliable car I have ever driven. It is still on the original tyres with good tread depth remaining. Averaged 24 mpg over 3 years of mixed highway and city driving, with the power of a big V6 when it is needed."

OWNED FOR 1 YR, IT AS BEEN A GREAT CAR.

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "PRICE, COMFORT, PREFORMANCE AND GAS MILEAGE"

Cons: "STOCK GRILL, SMALL DRIVERS SIDE FOOT WELL."

"2014 SEL, BLACK. OWNED FOR 1 YR, IT AS BEEN A GREAT CAR. BODY: UGLY STOCK GRILL ON THE SEL MODEL. I REPLACED STOCK GRILL WITH THE SHO GRILL AND ADDED SHO STYLE RIMS BY FOOSE. INTERIOR: COMFORTABLE WITH NO COMPLAINTS. ENGINE: STRONG AT 288HP AND AVG 25MPG AT HWY SPEEDS OF 80MPH. AVG 28-30MPG AT 70 MPH. CITY AVG 23 MPG. SUSPENSION: HAS BODY ROLL, ITS NO SPORTS SEDAN, BUT I HAVE A HEAVY RIGHT FOOT.. OVERALL ITS A GREAT DAILY DRIVER WITH GOOD LOOKS (SHO EFFECTS) AND COMFORT. RECOMMEND HIGHLY !"

I Love this car

By on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, comfortable for long tr"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I love this car. I have never been more happy with a car in my life. I needed a car to drive a lot of miles for work (20-30K per year) and picked this one up at a local dealer. It rides great looks cool and has plenty of power to push you to the back of your seat. Spending 6 hours in the seat is just about as nice and 6 hours on the couch. Everyone that rides in it or takes it for a spin comment on how much they like it and how nice it is."

This is an amazing automobile

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

"This car is spectacular. It is big but handles so well. It gets over 22 miles per gallon combined driving. It has all the gagets and then some. I mean, really, cooled seats! So impressed with the confort and style. People come up to me often and ask what kind of car it is. It doesn't look like a Taurus. I've owned Taurus before and they are indeed Ford tough. This one is a rich red with the 19 in wheels. I love to ride in it and drive it. I've given up driving my Mercedes SUV for this car. Get one."

Good value, nice bells and fun driver gadgets

By on Friday, February 06, 2015

Pros: "great look, good performance, smoothe ride"

Cons: "weight of car, sight lines, Sync system"

"People compliment my car often. Love the Deep Impact Blue color; very unique color. I take much pride in my car. Handles well. Good performance. Better gas mileage than my 2003 Taurus that had a smaller 3.0 liter engine. One drawback that bothers me is the Sync system by Microsoft. There are still many bugs they need to work out and should of worked out before installing in 2013 vehicles. Look for other reviews about Sync system. Wish they would of offered a grey interior color rather than just black; I didn't want the tan/sand interior color. But I still love the leather seats. Wish I would of got the heated steering wheel option. Driver seat presets are cool; preprogram 2 choices. Lots of control of everything right at your fingertips. Love the voice control features."