2010 Ford Taurus

Based on 279 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

SHO Super High Output in All Areas

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "smooth,great engine,fast,fun to drive,safe"

"There's not one thing I can say bad about this car! I've been a GM/Chevy girl my whole life, but Ford Taurus SHO won me over! She is smooth, sharp, fast, and abSOlutely beautiful inside, fun-to-drive, all wheel drive so I can go anywhere...The engine is one of the best sounds of my morning! I've never loved a car so much and that's sayin somethin!"

Nice car,but quality go fit and trim is lacking

By on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful styling, fuel economy is reasonable"

Cons: "Interior paint defects, trim parts flimsy"

"Interior door paint was bad, service dept handled the repair of painting. The painting was good but door panels were removed that damaged other door components. Other exterior and interior parts loose rattling. Wind noise at highway speed that was not there until repairs were made. Poor craftsmenship."

Love this car - Ford did a great job re-designing

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pros: "Aggressive styling and ride, great technology"

Cons: "Would love better fuel economy"

"Until this purchase, I'd owned BMWs and Volvo's. The BMWs are terrific but I wanted an American made, lower cost, lower maintenance option while getting the latest technologies. The 2013 Taurus meets these requirements so I've been very pleased. I'd like to have better fuel economy, but, besides that, I couldn't be more impressed with the quality and engineering of my Taurus. Ford, well done!"

2011 Taurus SEL w/Rapid Spec 202

By on Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Pros- Quiet ride.Vehicle handling is pretty good.Exterior styling. Sony stereo is all the stereo you'll ever need.Trunk space is great. Numerous cup/drink holders. Sync system. Cons-Garage door opener should be standard. Trunk release button on passenger side of dashboard. Looks bigger on the outside than what it actually is on the inside. Moonroof does not automatically close when vehicle is turned off."

Best Taurus Yet

By on Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Bought a '10 Taurus Limited recently, after seeing it and test driving it. Have owned two Tauruses previously ('89, '01). This is by far the best from a performance, looks, ride, and initial quality standpoint. Took it on a trip of 300+ miles this week and got over 28mpg in mixed (city/highway) driving. Car is exceptionally quiet at all speeds. Fit and finish is excellent. Have had people stop and tell me what a good looking car it is. An outstanding effort from Ford."