2007 Ford Taurus

7.8

Based on 1341 Ratings for the 2000 - 2007 models.

Great Car a few repairs but over all great car.

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Reason: No ac

Pros: "a lot of rooms, and comfortable"

Cons: "stero needs to be better."

"I brought the car at 127k and i'm now at 150k and i have replaced the battery, fuel pump, fuel injector,Colant hose, coil pack, Starter, Brakes and roders, and my struts are going out and need replaced. and my A/C hasn't worked since i purchased the car. But other than that its a great car could maybe get a little bit better gas mileage and a better stereo system but other than that its been a runner and its still my daily driver."

Excellent handling, rides smooth, Great car!

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "Cute, Reliable, Comfortable, and fun!"

Cons: "None."

"I bought this car and didn't have high expectations. It exceeded them by 100%! The interior is very room, and fov is amazing! It's extremely reliable, rides smooth, great handling. Have not had any problems with it!"

Very Reliable

By on Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pros: "Nice Ride"

Cons: "Trans"

"I as others, have had a transmission problem, but not until 100,000 miles. Other than normal wear and tear. I have not had to put much money in it at all. The 1200.00 for the TRANS upset me. But, since that was the only major problem. I put that at $120 year over the lifetime of the car."

The Best All Arounder

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "MPGs, Engine, Safe, Practical, Reliable"

"Had this car for 10 years and have never had one mechanical failure. This has been the most reliable car I have ever owned, this coming from an owner of multiple Toyotas, Hondas, and Nissans. It rides better than other cars in its class, seats 4 adults comfortably, and has a large trunk. I have gotten as high as 40mpgs on the highway when I set the cruse control to 70mph. The only downside to this car is that when I drive it I do feel like I'm in a Ford. It does drive much better than any Japanese cars I have had and even better than a VW, but not as well as the BMWs and Mercedes' that I have owned. Overall the best car for the money I have ever owned."

best car worst time

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"I bought this car new at the beginning of the 2003 model year. within three months the price at local dealerships dropped,along with my value by about 9000 dollars. So I started out in the hole. The car has major issues with the wear of tires I always line and balance when replacing them and keep them rotated and checked, but the tires tend to only make about half of their life expectancy no matter which brand I use. The air conditioning system and parts on the front end have had to be replaced more than once. the leather trim on the door panels just peeled loose and had to be replaced, the leather seats however look as good as they did the day I bought this car. The car has no retail value but the purr of the engine has helped me to over look the other defects. Possibly the best engine ever at 160,000 it shows no signs of slowing."