2003 Ford Taurus

7.8

Based on 1327 Ratings for the 2000 - 2007 models.

Solid commuter & everyday car....

By on Saturday, January 10, 2009

"Although there are plenty of cars that look and perform better that these cars, you can not beat them for value. I have a 2002 SES that has 135,000 on it, and it has been a solid and realiable car that I can depend on. I keep mine well maintained, and if you do you won't have the transmission troubles that some speak of. I guarantee that most of the people that have had tranny problems in these cars did not bother to have the transmission fluid and filter changes at the proper intervals."

I've had this car for two years

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "its a cool car and fun"

Cons: "No spoiler"

"I've had this car for two years and have been satisfied ever since. its comfortable reliable very roomy and even though its 11 years old its like new to me. i LOVE the automatic seat on the drivers side that suits my comfort. as far as performance its done me absoulutely well so far! havent driven it out of town but going from one side of town to the next this car has some pretty good get up!!! other than normal wear and tear if taken very good care of you will get good life and performance out of this car. im very pleased with this car and i would recommend it to anyone unless of course you want something brand new and sporty. that's a different story but if you're looking to get something nice reliable and sporty. this is your car! #two years stong no serious problems normal wear and tear. i have leather, sunroof, automatic seat on drivers side super spacious trunk hands down this car is a really good car."

Great Car a few repairs but over all great car.

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Reason: No ac

Pros: "a lot of rooms, and comfortable"

Cons: "stero needs to be better."

"I brought the car at 127k and i'm now at 150k and i have replaced the battery, fuel pump, fuel injector,Colant hose, coil pack, Starter, Brakes and roders, and my struts are going out and need replaced. and my A/C hasn't worked since i purchased the car. But other than that its a great car could maybe get a little bit better gas mileage and a better stereo system but other than that its been a runner and its still my daily driver."

Excellent handling, rides smooth, Great car!

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "Cute, Reliable, Comfortable, and fun!"

Cons: "None."

"I bought this car and didn't have high expectations. It exceeded them by 100%! The interior is very room, and fov is amazing! It's extremely reliable, rides smooth, great handling. Have not had any problems with it!"

Very Reliable

By on Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pros: "Nice Ride"

Cons: "Trans"

"I as others, have had a transmission problem, but not until 100,000 miles. Other than normal wear and tear. I have not had to put much money in it at all. The 1200.00 for the TRANS upset me. But, since that was the only major problem. I put that at $120 year over the lifetime of the car."