1994 Ford Taurus

7.9

Based on 212 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Really good value, ahead of its time

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Great price, automatic windows, 26 hwy mpg, 7 seat"

Cons: "Stalls occasionally, 3 seats w/only lap belt"

"This car is a great deal for its price. It gets a surprising 26 highway mpg. It comes with remote lock/unlock, front and rear spray wash, 7 seats (2 are rear facing, 4 have shoulder belts), automatic window sliding for the whole car, and and power steering. This car has worked pretty well for me, but mine only has 92,000 miles. It does occasionally stall when parked, but overall for a 20 year old car that you can get for under $2000, you should consider it if money is tight."

very good condition car

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"very good condition car that has a maintenance history"

Great, comfortable, good value motoring.

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "Value, Size, Comfort, Reliability."

Cons: "None in my opinion."

"I previously had an 87 Sable sedan and a 94 Sable wagon, the Mercury Sable being basically the same as the Ford Taurus. Both were brought with low mileage and were good clean cars. I used both for a round trip daily commute of 125 miles and they gave outstanding service. When the wagon gave up I got my current Taurus from a used car lot. It had 77K on it with one owner and was in excellent condition. I have owned it now for nearly a year and a half and it is reliable just needing the regular maintenance and repair you expect year to year. I usually get around four years / 120000 miles of service from a $2000 Taurus/Sable before retiring them for another one. I think this is great value, and bargain on around $750 a year average a year on service and repairs. My annual costs to own and run at 30000 miles a year equal somewhere around $1250 ( not including gas ). If you equate that to the average 12000 miles a year it would be around $500 a year or less than $42 a month. The best bargain motoring available in my opinion, especially as you get a nice looking, comfortable and roomy midsize car with electric windows, door locks and on the Sables even electric seats. A much better buy than a new small bare bones inport car that's going to cost you five times as much each month. I am really happy with the Taurus/Sable range and have no near term plans to drive anything else."

Amazing vehicle for its age

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "Super fun to drive and very, very fast."

"Super fast, responsive, gets a lot of compliments, very un-common, comfortable, reliable. Is a little high maintenance so I don't recommend to people who aren't mechanically inclined."

great drivable car!!!

By on Saturday, October 05, 2013

Pros: "nice riding car, dependable too"

Cons: "none, i realy like this car alot!!!"

"very reliable and great driving car. "doesnt hurt it has a 5 star crash test rating either" i would recomend this car to anyone who just wants a nice reliable vehicle."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25