2009 Ford Taurus X

Based on 104 Ratings for the 2008 - 2009 models.

GREAT VEHICLE-EVEN FOR DUDES

By on Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Just wanted to say that I am 33 year-old guy with a wife and a kid and 3 dogs, and this is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. The only drawback is that sometimes my friends poke fun and say they like my minivan. Believe me, it is way more comfortable, way more stylish, and way outperforms any minivan and even a lot of SUV's. I had a 2005 Pathfinder before this, and I am so glad I traded it. This seems to have A LOT more room on the inside than most SUV's. 3 rows of seats that can fold down, nice features on the inside, and drives great as well. I LOVE IT! Gas mileage is OK (Better than most SUV's), even on trips hauling the whole family, our Christmas stuff, and dogs. NOTE: IF YOU WANT CROSS BARS FOR THIS GO WITH 58" YAKIMA BARS and YAKIMA DOUBLECROSS OR LOWRIDER towers. They work well. Sears Sport Cargo Carrier fits well on here also. Will be loading it down this summer as we head from VA to Colorado for a mountain biking trip. Will update and let ya know how it performed, but looking forward to riding 5000 miles in style!"

Good SUV cross over

By on Sunday, February 01, 2009

"I bought this for a replacement to my GMC Suburban. I love this car, it rids well, has a great layout, very quiet, roomy and the 'rear backup alert' has saved me a few times. The only thing I dont like is the engine is a little under developed. It has no real power for passing and defianetly no "get up & go", unlike my suburban. It takes 2000RPM to pull out of my driveway...and thats why it doesnt get great MPG. Other than that the DVD system is awesome for the kids (got the wireless headphones!), lots of room for their drinking cups= no spills, third row seat for the dog and spare passengers AND it still has room for groceries or suitcases. It took awhile to find a nice vehicle I could fit a family of 5 into and still have suitcase room. Highly recommend it for the mid-large size families."

great all round crossover

By on Monday, November 10, 2008

"I love this vehicle, I feel safe in it and feel safe when I haul kids. I need something that will go in the bad weather also, has not let me down. Plus it is stylish, I love the SYNC system. I can haul up to 7 people very comfortably. Don't overlook this choice."

I am very satisfied with this vehicle.

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Great price, not much road noise and versatile."

Cons: "I can't think of any."

"I have had this vehicle for three years and I love it. It has all the comforts of a large sedan with the versatility if a truck. For a six speed-transmition, V6 this vehicle gets good gas mileage. I get 17-19 mpg. in town and 23-28 mpg. on the highway. I do not have any issues with this vehicle and would recommend it highly. I wish Ford still made the Taurus X because I would buy another without hesitation."

Great car!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Comfy, great ride/ power, cheap to own, spacious."

Cons: "Dummy Ford, you discontinued a great car!"

"In my opinion, this vehicle is underrated. Never had a problem, great gas mileage, seats seven with enough space for luggage and drives great. All the other Ford Taurus X and Freestyle (same car) owners that I know are very happy withe their purchase. Nice looking car, great wheels and a style that stands out from all other SUVs and Crossovers."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Taurus X near Honolulu. See local deals