2008 Ford Taurus X

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2008 - 2009 models.

Good SUV cross over

By on Sunday, February 01, 2009

"I bought this for a replacement to my GMC Suburban. I love this car, it rids well, has a great layout, very quiet, roomy and the 'rear backup alert' has saved me a few times. The only thing I dont like is the engine is a little under developed. It has no real power for passing and defianetly no "get up & go", unlike my suburban. It takes 2000RPM to pull out of my driveway...and thats why it doesnt get great MPG. Other than that the DVD system is awesome for the kids (got the wireless headphones!), lots of room for their drinking cups= no spills, third row seat for the dog and spare passengers AND it still has room for groceries or suitcases. It took awhile to find a nice vehicle I could fit a family of 5 into and still have suitcase room. Highly recommend it for the mid-large size families."

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"I have a 2008 Taurus X with AWD. It has plenty of power, and it rides very smoothly. I love all of the room in it, and I love the body style. The top of the dash and trim on the doors seem a little cheap for the car, but the power seats and leather interior are very nice. I average 23 MPG per tank, and that includes city and highway driving. Overall, I love my X, and I would reccomend it to my friends."

I am very satisfied with this vehicle.

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Great price, not much road noise and versatile."

Cons: "I can't think of any."

"I have had this vehicle for three years and I love it. It has all the comforts of a large sedan with the versatility if a truck. For a six speed-transmition, V6 this vehicle gets good gas mileage. I get 17-19 mpg. in town and 23-28 mpg. on the highway. I do not have any issues with this vehicle and would recommend it highly. I wish Ford still made the Taurus X because I would buy another without hesitation."

Great car!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Comfy, great ride/ power, cheap to own, spacious."

Cons: "Dummy Ford, you discontinued a great car!"

"In my opinion, this vehicle is underrated. Never had a problem, great gas mileage, seats seven with enough space for luggage and drives great. All the other Ford Taurus X and Freestyle (same car) owners that I know are very happy withe their purchase. Nice looking car, great wheels and a style that stands out from all other SUVs and Crossovers."

Finally a great Taurus

By on Monday, December 08, 2008

"In sales and have had 6-7 company owned Tauruses. This is the best. Love the height. I have AWD and had no problem pushing through 8" of snow in Northern Michigan. This wagon can haul a lot of stuff!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Taurus X near Honolulu. See local deals