2008 Ford Ranger Super Cab

Based on 1307 Ratings for the 2001 - 2011 models.

great smal truck. Payload is super.

By on Saturday, June 01, 2013

Pros: "No problems for 130,000 miles"

Cons: "rear end whine, though never got worse"

"Great truck, though has had rear whine since new, never got worse 25 MPG handles great. Rear access behind seats (extended cab) is difficult. Payload is great, 1700 lbs, no problem at all. Put air shocks and premium brakes on it, run synthetic for all moving parts. Uses no oil. Wish I had 2 of them!"

BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED

By on Saturday, October 24, 2015

Pros: "BEST MID SIZE TRUCK EVER MADE"

Cons: "Bad fuel economy (excluding the 4 cyl.)"

"I have owned new Ford and Chevy trucks, full size and smaller. This Ford Ranger FX4 has been the greatest truck I've ever owned. I am the original owner of my 2003 Ranger. I haven't had to do anything to this truck except for general maintenance. I get compliments all the time on how good it looks. Thats pretty good considering the truck is all stock except for the tinted side windows. I have put a K&N cold air kit on it, also a one inch throttle body spacer, and has a performance programmer. This truck really scoots when I want it to. The only drawback is fuel mileage. It sucks. People will try to sell you on the whole idea that a V6 will get better milage than a V8. Not true. And I get 10% better fuel mileage since I did the preformance modification. I would buy this truck brand new all over again. WAIT, Ford quit producing them in the USA. I guess I can't do it again"

Very reliable, heavy duty

By on Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Pros: "Good for off roading"

Cons: "Uncomfortable poor quality seats."

"I bought the Ranger 4x4 new, knowing that I would have to use it for work and would take it off-road often. With that in mind, I only expected to keep it around 5 years. However, 11.5 years later it still runs great and I haven't had sufficient justification to sell it yet. The truck has required very little repair beyond general maintenance."

I love this Truck. . . may I please have another

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

"This was my first truck and it couldn't have been a better vehicle for me. Sure it has it's issues like needing tires frequently and moderately noisy on the highway but I couldn't have asked for a better truck to drive, work on, and rely on for the last 5 years. I've had issues with brakes but that is probably my own fault and the tires maybe a little as well. I put 100k miles on it and loved it. If you are looking for a truck for your son this is it. Especially if he enjoys doing his own work on it. (ie. brakes, oil, alternator, etc.)"

affordable truck for light use dependable relaible

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "price reliability ease of upkeep"

Cons: "bare bones features, performance, ride"

"these trucks are hard to beat the motors are reliable as well as solid bodies although there pretty bare bones as far as features the quality of parts they use are very good 260k miles and it still runs near to new im not a mechanic by any means but i replaced my clutch and manual transmission by myself with basic tools and a $75.00 transmission jack in under 8 hrs for $400.00 parts are plentiful and pretty cheap for these trucks"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals