2007 Ford Ranger Super Cab

Based on 1314 Ratings for the 2001 - 2011 models.

Expectation

By on Sunday, December 27, 2009

"What more could you want from a small economical pickup (only city driving getting 22 minimum-25 mpg). Was going to buy the Tacoma 4 Cyl, previous vehicle was altima and it ran great. The ranger was reveiwed well by car and track and consumers reports with the edge going to the Tacoma, Howerver spoke with repair shops auto part counter workers and Read everything i could about these ford/mazda little trucks before i bought. In the end the ford was a better proven platform. BULLET PROOF and time proven and tested. 2.3L 5 spd 410 rear gears have PLENTY of power for this truck. Read the reviews from owners of Tacomas and rangers, too many Tacoma gripes. Ranger owners reviews sold this truck to me."

Can't Complian

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I've had my Ranger FX4 for 5 years. I have had no major mechanical repairs. I have been overwhelmed on how well it handles and gets through snow. I live in the upper midwest where we have snow storms of over 20 inches and it trucked along right through ever bit of it with no problems. I recently got the fuel system flushed and was surprised at the added MPG. I have outgrown the space inside of it now and am going to be looking for a larger vehicle. When I was looking for a vehicle 5 years ago i would have never imagined that this little truck would do EVERYTHING i asked for it to do and come back for more. I would highly reccomend a vehicle like this for anyone looking for a small truck with alot a gitty up and go and also with the ability to haul just about anything city folk would want. I have made several 1400 mile plus trips in it and I can't complain about the ride of the truck how it gets up and goes on the interstate when you need it. It's always started even in -29 degree weather and ran like a champ. I guess thats part of the reason its built ford tough!"

never had any problems....great vehicle

By on Saturday, August 08, 2015

"Also has small rear doors and two "jump" seats...in excellent condition.....has bug deflector.."

2003 Ranger excellent small pickup for light duty

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "Reliable affordable transportation."

Cons: "Location of heat control awkward with trans in 5th"

"I bought this truck 3 months ago in like new condition, only having 38,000 miles. It is minimalist, with few to no options and is exactly what I was looking for. 4 cylinder engine, 6 foot bed, manual trans, 2wd. Gas mileage is right at 30 mpg, measured with 75% highway and 25% city driving. Visibility is excellent. The AM FM radio gets great reception, and has surprisingly good sound quality. The truck will likely serve me well for at least the next 10 years."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

"I have had this truck for two years now. It drives great, always starts, requires no maitenence, aside from oil changes and that type of thing, tows great, and goes through anything I throw at it. A very nice little truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals