2007 Ford Ranger Super Cab

Based on 1283 Ratings for the 2001 - 2011 models.

Best Truck Ever! 2nd one and hope I get 300,000.

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "All around little truck and dependable!!"

Cons: "N/A"

"Best little truck I have ever had!! My 1997 Ranger got me 300,000 miles and a friend still has her and she now has over 400,000 and still clicking. My friend calls her the little Cream Puff!!! Can not believe they are discontinuing this truck:("

running strong..........still

By on Sunday, February 05, 2012

Pros: "runns great"

Cons: "wind noise around doors"

"new fuel pump $650 after 135000 miles still going strong.... super chip programmer, gibson exhaust stage 2, air raid intake, truck is strong on performance mode, gets 18.6 avg on mixed driving on ex-stream fuel economy mode has done over 22 mpg on hwy trips"

Great truck

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "They run forever with no beak downs"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"This is a great truck! I have driven 4 of these Ford Rangers at my job in stop and go driving for over 17 years. I've had 3 liters and 4 liters V6's. My first 3 trucks all went over 200,000 miles with absolutely no problems. They even had the original exhaust on them yet. I use the 4x4 almost every day going in and out of ditches and fields in snow and mud year around, they get their abuse. They all are on the road yet today. The Ranger I'm driving now is a 2009 with 86,000 miles, no problems yet."

Great truck

By on Saturday, September 04, 2010

"This truck is a tank. For the last 20 years I have driven Toyota untill my son bought 2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 from his aunt. He went to callege and left his truck home with me. I have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma and my Tacoma feels like it was made of toilet paper and saliva while his Ford Ranger was made of solid metal. I have parked my Tacoma and have been driving my son's Ford for the last four weeks. This trucks has 81500 miles and has never given us any problems. For those who think that only Toyota can make a small truck I highly recommend this monster little truck. Ford did not pay to say this but it is the truth. The Ford Ranger is a truck that it is worth the money you pay."

Perfect all around truck

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"I have had this truck since 2003. It has never let me down and it has never not been able to perform a task asked of it. The 4.0 engine has enough power to do anything asked. Other then the common rattle problem with this year engine the truck has been rock solid. I have taken care of the truck since day one so the rattle has never been an issue for me. It still drives tight and solid and for a truck it handles great. On the highway it is capable of 85+ mph without a problem for long periods of time as well as city driving being easy for the truck. It averages 20 mpg and can still pull a car trailer with a car no problem. I have never done anything to take the truck from stock and have only used factory from parts. If you find one of these in sound condition you cannot go wrong."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals