2001 Ford Ranger Super Cab

Based on 1286 Ratings for the 2001 - 2011 models.

My husband's pride and joy!

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "awesome truck!"

Cons: "A few dents and dings on chrome bumper"

"My husband recently passed away suddenly from Pancreatic Cancer....I will miss him and his truck that he loved like one of his children."

Wish I could keep my Ranger

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "roomy & comfy, beautiful & classicl, hauling stuff"

Cons: "turning radius, 2-wheel drive traction on snow/ice"

"Purchased used in 2005, my Ranger is about to turn over to 100k. I have the opportunity to get my Mother's car with only 35k, and even though I have to fold myself up to enter it (2008 Chevy Cobalt) I think that's the way I will have to go. But if I could afford to have my druthers, I would keep my Ranger, fix the minor body work, replace whatever needed replacing and keep it forever, I would. In spite of the rear wheel drive on snow issues, I always got around much better than people I know with little cars because of the Ranger's higher clearance; I just took it slow and easy and kept sand bags in a frame in the bed. I wish I wish I could keep it. In spite of the lousy turning radius. In spite of the AC currently not working -- probably just needs Freon, because I rarely used it anyway. Still, it's a beautiful vehicle, roomy --I'm 5'10" 165 and even when I was 90 pounds heavier it was roomy-- lined truck bed, Nice chrome not plastic fenders, beautiful rims. Sigh. I really, really don't want to sell."

great smal truck. Payload is super.

By on Saturday, June 01, 2013

Pros: "No problems for 130,000 miles"

Cons: "rear end whine, though never got worse"

"Great truck, though has had rear whine since new, never got worse 25 MPG handles great. Rear access behind seats (extended cab) is difficult. Payload is great, 1700 lbs, no problem at all. Put air shocks and premium brakes on it, run synthetic for all moving parts. Uses no oil. Wish I had 2 of them!"

My Chief Means of Transportation

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "It is still dependable."

Cons: "Needs some mechanical work as well as cosmetic."

"Was bought used in 2004 with 42,000 miles on it. Just now has some mechanical problems. My main problem is front oil gasket and oil pan gasket repairs, naturally needs new tires, but other than this it gets me where I need to go. It is not pretty now, but fixable. I cannot complain for an old gal."

I love this Truck. . . may I please have another

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

"This was my first truck and it couldn't have been a better vehicle for me. Sure it has it's issues like needing tires frequently and moderately noisy on the highway but I couldn't have asked for a better truck to drive, work on, and rely on for the last 5 years. I've had issues with brakes but that is probably my own fault and the tires maybe a little as well. I put 100k miles on it and loved it. If you are looking for a truck for your son this is it. Especially if he enjoys doing his own work on it. (ie. brakes, oil, alternator, etc.)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals