2005 Ford Ranger Regular Cab

Based on 1314 Ratings for the 2001 - 2011 models.

I love this Truck. . . may I please have another

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

"This was my first truck and it couldn't have been a better vehicle for me. Sure it has it's issues like needing tires frequently and moderately noisy on the highway but I couldn't have asked for a better truck to drive, work on, and rely on for the last 5 years. I've had issues with brakes but that is probably my own fault and the tires maybe a little as well. I put 100k miles on it and loved it. If you are looking for a truck for your son this is it. Especially if he enjoys doing his own work on it. (ie. brakes, oil, alternator, etc.)"

Best Truck Ever! 2nd one and hope I get 300,000.

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "All around little truck and dependable!!"

Cons: "N/A"

"Best little truck I have ever had!! My 1997 Ranger got me 300,000 miles and a friend still has her and she now has over 400,000 and still clicking. My friend calls her the little Cream Puff!!! Can not believe they are discontinuing this truck:("

affordable truck for light use dependable relaible

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "price reliability ease of upkeep"

Cons: "bare bones features, performance, ride"

"these trucks are hard to beat the motors are reliable as well as solid bodies although there pretty bare bones as far as features the quality of parts they use are very good 260k miles and it still runs near to new im not a mechanic by any means but i replaced my clutch and manual transmission by myself with basic tools and a $75.00 transmission jack in under 8 hrs for $400.00 parts are plentiful and pretty cheap for these trucks"

running strong..........still

By on Sunday, February 05, 2012

Pros: "runns great"

Cons: "wind noise around doors"

"new fuel pump $650 after 135000 miles still going strong.... super chip programmer, gibson exhaust stage 2, air raid intake, truck is strong on performance mode, gets 18.6 avg on mixed driving on ex-stream fuel economy mode has done over 22 mpg on hwy trips"

solid work truck

By on Thursday, January 21, 2010

"I bought this truck a few years ago to use as a work truck for the occupation of forester. The reason I initially bought this truck is with other brands, in order to get a v6, skid plates and 4wd they required you to buy a high end trim level. The truck to date has logged 60 thousand miles and has only required regular maintenance. The truck is relatively cheap to run with a average mpg between 18-20 in mixed highway/ forest road driving. With a set of bfg all terrain tires the, truck delivers good fwd performance with the ability to climb steep dirt grades and break trail through a foot of snow. The XL trim works good for a work truck because of the vinyl seats and rubber floor does not get funky from riding in it with wet clothes/gear. On the downside the truck is not very refined, and has a tendency to bounce around when taking turns on a rough road. the cab is also a little small for a larger person, and with the regular cab and two passengers there is virtually no room for gear inside the cab. Overall the truck delivers what could be expected form a compact, and has proven to be a low cost, reliable vehicle to run. A few things which would be nice to see in future models is a slightly larger cab, more refined suspension, and a option for a small diesel engine."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals