1995 Ford Ranger Regular Cab

8.3

Based on 650 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Can't beat the service

By on Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pros: "hauls like a 150"

"This ranger is only 1991, was an R title. It hauls logs, hauled all remodeling supplies for 5 yrs. Maintenance has been minimal as far as out of the ordinary upkeep goes."

Comfort and Reliability = the Ford Ranger

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "Great price, reliable, comfortable, genuine"

Cons: "Not identifiable by external design, basic feature"

"The Ford Ranger is designed for convenience and reliability. Both luxury and performance are not major players in the composition of this vehicle. Yet, what it lacks in ostentatiousness it makes up for in its robust operation."

Good realible vehicle

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "small reliable nice looking"

Cons: "Small cab and short bed"

"I have owned this truck for 2 years. It was a gift from my dad for my first car. I didn't get my license til I was 18 and learning stick with this thing was fun!!I've never had any major problems with it. Only main maintenance like new brakes oil filter fuel filter tires etc. Only down side was my driver side arm brace broke and it leaned for a while and it was hard finding a cheap replacement at a junk yard but other then that its been really good to me!!I would recommend this truck to anyone wanting a decent reliable vehicle. Its not much for picking up speed since its a 4 cyl. but it does do good on gas. 22 in town bout 27-30 on highway depending how fast you go."

Darn Good Truck Put some weight in bed when snows

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Great Truck Dependable - Conservative - Nice ride"

Cons: "no cup holders"

"Great Mid-Size Truck - Dependable - Conservative w/ fuel, parts, maintenance. Nice ride - Safe -"

Not The best ride, but dependable.

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

I own this car

Pros: "reliable,safe"

Cons: "ride rough, miscellaneous defects"

"I bought my Ranger XLT flared fender style used with about 45.000 miles on it 9 years ago. The positives have been that Ive had it this long without breaking the bank of any major auto repairs. I feel more safe in it body wise than I do with my Toyota pick up I used to have. On the negative side, early on, I had a hose leak from the gas tank to the gas intake opening that ended up costing me 320.00 dollars just for the hose alone. Add dropping the tank to get at it etc and it cost me 800 bucks. I wondered for a truck and body style that is still in production, why this part was hard to find and so expensive? Some of the electronics have bugs in them too,like the cab ceiling light, I have to turn it off because it stays on long after you have shut the door. The speedometer goes out after 15 minutes of driving now and I cant imagine how much that is going to cost to have the sensor replaced. I use the RPM gauge as my speedometer now. Even after new tires and shocks I felt the ride is not very smooth compared to a Chevy S 10. But I feel the engine is more reliable than a Chevy product. Most of my friends own Fords or Toyotas."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals