1995 Ford Ranger Regular Cab

8.3

Based on 633 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Better MPG than original window sticker.

By on Sunday, October 07, 2012

Pros: "MPG, utility, maintenance costs"

Cons: "low seat position"

"No frills were originally installed on this truck - no A/C, no power windows/doors/seats and no cruise control. The seats are built lower than they should be but overall the truck is very comfortable. New tranny & clutch @ 285,000 miles. I *average* 25mpg & can get up to 30mpg highway. Very few rust spots despite 15 years living near salt air."

Great Truck

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"I bought my 96 Ranger in April 2008. The truck had 326,700 miles on it. I had to replace the timing belt, belt tensioner, and brakes, but the truck is worth it. I am getting 24 mpg city with this truck and I have no qualms about driving it anywhere. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone. One suggestion I would make though is getting an extended cab though, not much room in the standard cab if you are over 6'. I have owned S-10 pickups and they do not come close to the quality of the Ranger, I am converted to the Ford now. Thanks Ford for making a great little truck."

Great reliable truck..

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage, 8 foot bed, low-cost maintenance, rel"

Cons: "poor cup holders, lack of room (small cab)"

"I've owned this since new and it has been a super light duty truck. I've had no major problems with this vehicle except normal maintenance you would do on a routine basis anyway. In 188k miles I've replaced the timing belt twice, the water pump, the thermostat,and the clutch once! The 2.3 five speed is adequate, however when the AC is on , the engine lacks power. I also tow a small trailer from time to time and it pulls fine. Overall I really love this truck and would buy another one any day of the week."

Very reliable.

By on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Pros: "Great gas mileage."

Cons: "Driving in snow. Passenger room in back of cab."

"Great little truck. Bought it with 237k 2 years ago and is still running great. Just normal maintenance ( clutch @ 251k, brakes, and oil changes). Great gas mileage (20-25mpg). Not the greatest to drive in snow. Its really light in the rear end but you just have to use common sense driving in the winter. Extended cab is nice. I'll never have another truck without one. Sucks to be the third or fourth passenger though. Tight spot back there."

1997 ford ranger.

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Great for small jobs, good mpg"

Cons: "maintance a must . Needs more storage in cab."

"I love my truck! It was my fathers before me. He loved it and put a lot of hard miles on "Besty" . She needs a transmission job and basic maintenance , after over 250,000 miles . L.O.L. The odometer and gas gages stopped working in 2009 at 253,000 miles. A lot of a lot of tender miles ago. I will get her to a car Doctor . fix her up and keep her . I just wanted to say... Thank you Daddy !"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Ranger Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals