2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,047 - $23,284.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

9.6

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Surprising handling, good car overall.

By on Monday, August 03, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Handling, looks, interior fit and finish"

Cons: "Fuel economy, ergonomic details"

"Reporting from a 3-day weekend rental. Having also rented a 2014, I can say this: they've vastly improved the handling, but the exhaust on the base six doesn't sound as cool anymore. Very nice interior. Radio was a pain to sync up to my phone; otherwise no troubles. Seeing out was improved but still not great. Power, no question there was plenty even in the base model. Decent trunk space. Keyless ignition/entry was poorly executed, I needed to think about what the system was doing and act accordingly because it didn't have the seamless feel of, say, Toyota's system. I would have rather had a key-style ignition in this case. Fuel economy was low for a car this size. But given the amount of power, it's not unexpected. I was in the low-to-mid twenties. Handling was really, really good, which is saying a lot as my daily driver is a BMW. They've really refined it; the 2014 still cornered okay but it didn't feel graceful or refined. The 2015? Yes, it drives like a proper refined sports car now. It still looks, sounds, and feels like a Mustang should, only it handles better."

Best Vehicle I've ever owned!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, November 21, 2015

Pros: "Makes me feel like I'm 16 and in High School again"

Picking Up the Mustang at the Factory

"My car is a 2015 GT Premium upgraded to a Roush Stage 3 with 670 Supercharged Horsepower!!! I've owned Camaro's, Viper's, Mustang's and even Ferrari's, and this is the best vehicle I have ever owned, PERIOD. Car is so balanced. You can tell the structural integrity of the vehicle is top notch, which transfers to the handling and the vehicle dynamics being superior. Will own this car the rest of my life."

Picking Up the Mustang at the Factory

Love the new style

By on Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pros: "Solid, Great ride, the updates are awesome."

Cons: "Realy a 2 person car. back seats storage"

"So far so good. 1st new Ford ever. I am very impressed with the quality. The comfort is great also. I'm a big guy 6' 280 lbs and I can ride in this car all day. Ive only been driving it for a month and have about 850 miles on it, so its hard to tell how the high end power is, I havent pushed her yet but seems to have plenty of get up and go for a 6 cyl. The driving dynamics are wonderful. Better than I would have thought. I bought one with all the options they offered and glad I did. love the 3.55 trans. and other upgrades. Nice quiet ride except when I have the radio rocking. I would say if your even thinking of getting one, go ahead and test drive one you will fall in love and be quite surprized. I was and i'm a very hard sell. This aint your daddies old Mustang, Enjoy!!"

Power, Performance and Value!

By on Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pros: "Great Value, Power, Performance and Comfort."

Cons: "No sunroof option. No factory tinted window."

"Love my 2015 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic with the Performance Package (a value) - so fun with the manual transmission! The torque the refined and classic 5.0 puts to the ground feels like a true sports car. The premium leather heated/air conditioned bucket seats offer all day comfort! Warning - expect a lot of attention wherever you go! The car is gorgeous with the 19" Premium wheel package! Much nicer than the restricted view and sight lines you get with the Chevy Camaro."

A Feel Good Ride!

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "Fast, Fun, Responsive"

Cons: "none yet!"

"From bumper to bumper, my Mustang screams, have fun, drive me, drive me some more! The touches from the past, as well as the options of today are impressive with beautiful detail. The seating just kind of hugs you with comfort. The six-speed transmission? More fun! Face it, I didn't buy my Mustang to drive the soccer team around, I bought this so no matter where I was going, at least the drive was going to make me smile! Not a single issue with any feature on the car, although I did have to clean the garage for it."

Driven Mustangs since 1998 this is best one yet

By on Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pros: "Handles well, has great power amd great looks"

Cons: "they shouold have done away with the hood rod,"

added the aftermarket Hood struts

"Driven Mustang V-6s since 1998, went for the GT this time. Car looks great, handles well and POWER to spare :) The ride is good, sounds like a muscle care should"

added the aftermarket Hood struts

Best car i have ever owned!

By on Friday, December 04, 2015

Pros: "very fun car to drive, great price,"

Cons: "back seats are not comfortable"

"people think its a $200k car when its only around $30k CAD beats all its competition includes every car at 60k or under"

'15 mustang gt premium, pp, voice nav, adapt cruis

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "performs as needed"

Cons: "first gear (mt-81) engagement can make car jump"

"Drive modes, adaptive cruise, collision control, voice nav - phone - climate - stereo (speed volume), heated / ac seats and a 6 speed manual. I Drove 50 miles a day in my '06. Fire red with black stripes. Now, a different V-8 sound and look. Most of all is the new curve handling and straight line ability. Safety is my priority with a young son. The pony light projection, turn signals off the doors and door sills with rear tail lights you see from the side view is missing no more. Former '85-88 Ford tune up tech: Stability, performance and controls safely puts the novice beyond his or her normal abilities respectfully. Telescopic - tilt like my corvette for the in fighter in me. Concerns: MT-81. The car lunges forward as I move from neutral to first gear from day one. I found it consistent if I drifted forward slightly, stopped and re engaged the clutch. The light shut off / delay is a power drain on the reserve I would shorten. I found the sales mgr contacting to correct multiple comments he made.-to confirm I was wright on options he was not aware of. Enjoy the 35 videos ford offers and brace your self for the ride. Little to no protection for under side of the larger radiator is a concern."

FORD steps up

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I want this car

Pros: "looks awesome, built by FORD in the US"

Cons: "haven't found any"

"I gave this car less than 10 in reliability because it hasn't been around long enough, not because it is less reliable than other cars. The looks are killer, the i4 ecoboost engine is just what the doc ordered. The MPG and HP = cool ride! The interior is comfortable and well done. The Mustang in general is a way better looking car than the transformer/cartoonish looking Camaro. Chevy is always doing the tougher than you look, that makes their cars look out of place. I'm sure GM makes a fine car, it's just the look of the Camaro and their trucks do nothing for me. The Challenger is in line with the Mustang. I know for a fact FORD builds a solid reliable car, I own a Fusion and a F-150 and love them both."

Amazing!

By on Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, amazing style,"

"driven many, many cars, many makes and models, this is by far one of the best vehicles out there, great style, lots of power, very affordable price and maintenance, as soon as my lease is over will highly consider getting a new one!"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next