2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,252 - $23,469.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

9.3

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2015 - 2017 models.

Very happy but.....

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "More fun than 2013 - man tranny excellent"

Cons: "rear end without real spoiler - quality issues"

"Fun to drive - just took a 1000 mile trip avg 75 mph and 30 mpg. So far had two problems air intake popped off first time I nailed the gas and gas gauge malfunctioned going from 100+ miles to empty to 7 miles till empty in an instant - thought I was going to run out of gas in the middle of nowhere. Also, need to find a real rear spoiler to make the back end look finished, not happy with look from behind. STill, much more fun than the 2013 model and will keep buying Mustangs overall."

My first 5.0 and what a treat!!!

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "Power, handling, ride, nice interior."

Cons: "Nothing yet......."

"Ive driven plenty of Mustangs, mostly with 5.0 engines while plenty fast a little twitchy when pushed, I test drove mine with the IRS and what a difference. It's a GT with the performance package, Love it!!!. Real fast, handles well and rides nice."

My 3rd Mustang in a row--and Easily the very Best

By on Monday, February 9, 2015

Pros: "Interior, Ride, handling, comfort & Controls"

Cons: "Platic pieces on the lower exterior"

"Own EcoBoost Premium; Previously owned 2005 Mustang GT and 2013 Mustang V6 (all 3 were manual-trans) and this hands down is a better overall car. A much more solid feel, handling and ride are superior and better than the BMW 3-series I have driven. Interior is much more upscale and well thought out. The seats are quite comfortable. The control and displays work well--and the Ford Touch works as designed w/navigation (the critics of this seem off mark to me--honestly, it works as advertized and is easy enough to use). Overall, this car is markedly upscale and a true value."

Best Vehicle I've ever owned!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, November 21, 2015

Pros: "Makes me feel like I'm 16 and in High School again"

Picking Up the Mustang at the Factory

"My car is a 2015 GT Premium upgraded to a Roush Stage 3 with 670 Supercharged Horsepower!!! I've owned Camaro's, Viper's, Mustang's and even Ferrari's, and this is the best vehicle I have ever owned, PERIOD. Car is so balanced. You can tell the structural integrity of the vehicle is top notch, which transfers to the handling and the vehicle dynamics being superior. Will own this car the rest of my life."

Picking Up the Mustang at the Factory

Recent Rental

By on Saturday, July 4, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "sporty"

Cons: "small back seat (well, not surprising)"

"I recently rented the GT Convertible. Put 1,000 miles on the car. It drove well, the top was easy to operate, nice acceleration. Managed 26 + mpg with highway driving. Nothing like putting the top down driving through a national park. I'd like one to go with my '66 Mustang convertible."

Surprising handling, good car overall.

By on Monday, August 3, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Handling, looks, interior fit and finish"

Cons: "Fuel economy, ergonomic details"

"Reporting from a 3-day weekend rental. Having also rented a 2014, I can say this: they've vastly improved the handling, but the exhaust on the base six doesn't sound as cool anymore. Very nice interior. Radio was a pain to sync up to my phone; otherwise no troubles. Seeing out was improved but still not great. Power, no question there was plenty even in the base model. Decent trunk space. Keyless ignition/entry was poorly executed, I needed to think about what the system was doing and act accordingly because it didn't have the seamless feel of, say, Toyota's system. I would have rather had a key-style ignition in this case. Fuel economy was low for a car this size. But given the amount of power, it's not unexpected. I was in the low-to-mid twenties. Handling was really, really good, which is saying a lot as my daily driver is a BMW. They've really refined it; the 2014 still cornered okay but it didn't feel graceful or refined. The 2015? Yes, it drives like a proper refined sports car now. It still looks, sounds, and feels like a Mustang should, only it handles better."

Great first Ford car ... for me .

By on Monday, February 15, 2016

Pros: "Great Gas"

Cons: "Monitor so small .....Very Small for back up cam."

"I did not trust ford before. I just gamble for Mustang. It is great gamble.. i Win on my gamble. Good Look, Great style and Great Engine of Ecoboot."

Love the new style

By on Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pros: "Solid, Great ride, the updates are awesome."

Cons: "Realy a 2 person car. back seats storage"

"So far so good. 1st new Ford ever. I am very impressed with the quality. The comfort is great also. I'm a big guy 6' 280 lbs and I can ride in this car all day. Ive only been driving it for a month and have about 850 miles on it, so its hard to tell how the high end power is, I havent pushed her yet but seems to have plenty of get up and go for a 6 cyl. The driving dynamics are wonderful. Better than I would have thought. I bought one with all the options they offered and glad I did. love the 3.55 trans. and other upgrades. Nice quiet ride except when I have the radio rocking. I would say if your even thinking of getting one, go ahead and test drive one you will fall in love and be quite surprized. I was and i'm a very hard sell. This aint your daddies old Mustang, Enjoy!!"

Power, Performance and Value!

By on Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pros: "Great Value, Power, Performance and Comfort."

Cons: "No sunroof option. No factory tinted window."

"Love my 2015 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic with the Performance Package (a value) - so fun with the manual transmission! The torque the refined and classic 5.0 puts to the ground feels like a true sports car. The premium leather heated/air conditioned bucket seats offer all day comfort! Warning - expect a lot of attention wherever you go! The car is gorgeous with the 19" Premium wheel package! Much nicer than the restricted view and sight lines you get with the Chevy Camaro."

Best car i have ever owned!

By on Friday, December 4, 2015

Pros: "very fun car to drive, great price,"

Cons: "back seats are not comfortable"

"people think its a $200k car when its only around $30k CAD beats all its competition includes every car at 60k or under"