2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,047 - $23,284.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

9.6

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Best Mustang I have ever owned

By on Friday, May 29, 2015

Pros: "driving dynamics, style and fun"

Cons: "Have not found any"

"I have owned multiple Mustangs since I was 16 years old. My first one was a 68 that I had in high school. When I first saw a picture of the 2015 I wasn't sold on the styling but like most new things it grew on me. In April I purchased a Ruby Red Metallic v6 with auto. To say that I love driving this car is an understatement. The new style is simply stunning. I can't drive it anywhere without getting lots of looks and comments. The interior is a huge upgrade from previous models. The biggest difference is behind the wheel. The new suspension is simply world class. I look forward to jumping into this car every morning to drive to work. I highly recommend the new Mustang and would say to anyone wondering if the v6 is a great car that it is and where will you get this kind of style and 300hp for 25K."

The Mustang I have been waiting for

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Pros: "Great performance, quality interior, fun drive"

Cons: "Don't be tall in the back."

"I have the Ecoboost Premium manual transmission. Overall have averaged 28.7MPG between NJ driving and two trips. I don't drive like a little old lady FYI. I point this out to start because getting almost 30mpg with 300 HP and torque is a marvel. Finally an independent rear suspension. The drive is fantastic, in control but not harsh. The interior is full of leather, and metal with a much more minimal amount of cheap plastic compared to the past. I do have the premium model. My son and wife fit nicely in the back. Neither is tall that is the caveat, but both are comfortable. You get all the modern conveniences 2 USB ports, temp, direction, Sirius, duel zone climate control. Adjustable driving modes. LED cabin lights. Full set of choices for your electronic center screen. So you get a refined sports car feel, great mileage, and some serious HP and torque. Yes driving a Mustang invites some challenges but you get the power to smoke them."

Best Mustang Ever

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "Great power, premium interior, accurate handling"

Cons: "The back seat? I guess?"

"I love this car. I had been eyeing a Mustang for several years just because of the relatively good performance for the money, but I didn't know what I was missing when I test drove a 2013 model. The 2015 adds so many great standard features, a premium interior, and the biggest improvement; an independent rear suspension. This gives the Mustang a great ride for a muscle car and pinpoint steering accuracy. Let's not forget the power. The 5.0 L V8 has 435 HP and 400 ft-lb of torque...in a car that I drove off the lot for less than 34 grand! I can't comment on reliability just yet; I haven't even had the car a month and I haven't even hit the 1,000 mile mark. But the initial quality is outstanding. Solid build quality. No rattling, nothing feels cheap. Is the back seat small? Yeah. If you're buying this car to carry a family you're buying it for the wrong reason."

Price Efficient, Great Sports Car

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "Price,Fun,Classy Yet Modern"

Cons: "Availability, Future Issues"

"When I was in the market for a new car I had no idea my search would lead me to the pony tracks. I was impressed by the new fastback body style and the new 2.3L engine Ford had just introduced. The first time I was able to get inside a 2015 Mustang was pretty exciting. The usual pure plastic interior for entry level models was dramatically cut, the lines were soft and the seats embraced you. I test drove the V6 for approx: 30 miles and I wasnt blown away by its performance. I decided to get behind the wheel of the 2.3L Turbo 4 cylinder. The 2.3 L Turbo will turn heads as you fly by. It just feels funner to drive around knowing your passing what I feel is dead V6 technology. I was in my seat and I never had a bigger smile than that day. I customed ordered a ecoboost fastback coupe which the dealer spent three weeks searching for a Magnetic Grey body with the performance package since they were basically extinct in California. I finally got my hands on my girl and I couldnt be happier. Its just pure joy driving this car, it really is. Bought at 27,125 Out the door with discounted Extended Warranty: 30,995 EcoBoost 2.3 Liter Turbo Mustang: Performance Package Pro: Exhilarating performance matches the V8, affordable: Dealers will not move this price lower Ive tried but it still fits in a persons budget. feels refined: better handling, better interior lots of modern goodies not 100% plastic Cons: Availability: Wait for the car you want Buy the warranty: New Engine could mean big problems better be ready to take another 2 grand on top of the price."

Best Mustang Ever!

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pros: "Value, performance, power, style, MUSTANG!"

Cons: "back seat"

"This is my 7th Mustang, and it's head and shoulders above the others. Mine is a GT Premium with the Premier Redline interior, which looks and feels very rich and European. It's not completely loaded, missing the 12-speaker Shaker, BLIS, adaptive cruise and some of the other really expensive toys. But it has all the essentials and some surprise-and-delight standards like remote start and heated/cooled seats. I find it to be very comfortable (size 46R male) with lots of seat support without feeling confining. The tilt/telescope wheel makes it easy to get the driving position right. Performance wise, this car is unreal. I have the 6-speed AT, which makes for smooth, effortless performance behind the 5.0L V8. Total rocket ship. Yet now that it's broken in, it knocks down as much as 28-29 mpg on the freeway at slightly more than legal speeds. Cannot complain. Handling is spectacular. I have had modified Mustangs in the past that did not handle this well. It's right up with my Infiniti G35. Yet it rides very well, never bottoms out, and is silent with no road noise. All this with the base GT suspension (not the Performance Package) and the 18-inch all-season Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires. By all accounts, the PP adds even more handling prowess, at the expense of a somewhat harsher and more bouncy ride. I made the right call for me; this car's ride/handling balance is very much in the BMW vein and is right on what I was hoping for. I ordered this car last July, before there were cars to even sit in, much less drive. I trusted Ford to get the 50th Anniversary Mustang GT right, and my trust was rewarded. I have no regrets. I have had no problems, fit and finish are excellent. One TSB repair (squealing brakes)was irritating but not at all serious and Ford took care of it with professionalism and courtesy."