2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,252 - $23,469.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

9.3

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2015 - 2017 models.

Best muscle car I've ever owned.

By on Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pros: "Styling, performance and equipment."

Cons: "No seat belt adjustment to avoid cutting into neck"

"Overall great car, especially the styling. I wish the seat belt could be adjusted where it doesn't bite into your neck. Love the performance package, especially the BLIS and the cross traffic alerts, the oil pressure and vacuum gages, and all those options in the information system. Getting about 17.5 mpg in town, no road trips yet. Handles great and comfortable. I don't know if the correct word is, "notchy," but theres an occasional rough spot shifting into 3rd. The 3.73 rear end allows me to drive relatively slow in 3rd and 4th without lugging. I have the Ruby Red, which looks fantastic with the black wheels which I am getting used to."

Best Mustang Ever

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "Great power, premium interior, accurate handling"

Cons: "The back seat? I guess?"

"I love this car. I had been eyeing a Mustang for several years just because of the relatively good performance for the money, but I didn't know what I was missing when I test drove a 2013 model. The 2015 adds so many great standard features, a premium interior, and the biggest improvement; an independent rear suspension. This gives the Mustang a great ride for a muscle car and pinpoint steering accuracy. Let's not forget the power. The 5.0 L V8 has 435 HP and 400 ft-lb of torque...in a car that I drove off the lot for less than 34 grand! I can't comment on reliability just yet; I haven't even had the car a month and I haven't even hit the 1,000 mile mark. But the initial quality is outstanding. Solid build quality. No rattling, nothing feels cheap. Is the back seat small? Yeah. If you're buying this car to carry a family you're buying it for the wrong reason."

Best Mustang Ever!

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pros: "Value, performance, power, style, MUSTANG!"

Cons: "back seat"

"This is my 7th Mustang, and it's head and shoulders above the others. Mine is a GT Premium with the Premier Redline interior, which looks and feels very rich and European. It's not completely loaded, missing the 12-speaker Shaker, BLIS, adaptive cruise and some of the other really expensive toys. But it has all the essentials and some surprise-and-delight standards like remote start and heated/cooled seats. I find it to be very comfortable (size 46R male) with lots of seat support without feeling confining. The tilt/telescope wheel makes it easy to get the driving position right. Performance wise, this car is unreal. I have the 6-speed AT, which makes for smooth, effortless performance behind the 5.0L V8. Total rocket ship. Yet now that it's broken in, it knocks down as much as 28-29 mpg on the freeway at slightly more than legal speeds. Cannot complain. Handling is spectacular. I have had modified Mustangs in the past that did not handle this well. It's right up with my Infiniti G35. Yet it rides very well, never bottoms out, and is silent with no road noise. All this with the base GT suspension (not the Performance Package) and the 18-inch all-season Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires. By all accounts, the PP adds even more handling prowess, at the expense of a somewhat harsher and more bouncy ride. I made the right call for me; this car's ride/handling balance is very much in the BMW vein and is right on what I was hoping for. I ordered this car last July, before there were cars to even sit in, much less drive. I trusted Ford to get the 50th Anniversary Mustang GT right, and my trust was rewarded. I have no regrets. I have had no problems, fit and finish are excellent. One TSB repair (squealing brakes)was irritating but not at all serious and Ford took care of it with professionalism and courtesy."

Worth the wait!

By on Sunday, May 3, 2015

Pros: "FUN to drive. FAST. Looks Oh-So-Sexy!"

Cons: "I'm sure there are but I can't find any so far."

Heated/cooled seats are SO comfortable on our long trip to Dallas. Was rested and not beat up from driving. NICE good looking car!

"Like SO many others, I waited for several years for this car. I was more than excited to see them go to IRS. Then they added paddle shifting!!! It is SO sweet. Best ride I have ever felt from any Mustang. This car handles and runs like no one's business. I think it's worth every penny. Mine is Kona Bue with automatic trans. If you want a car that is a blast to drive, then my money is on the Mustang. It really doesn't matter which one you get. They are ALL great handling and a fun ride! Every time I look at it, I just want to drive it. It continues to put a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel."

Great car!

By on Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pros: "All"

Cons: "None."

"I have owned mustangs before but this is by far the best one yet. The interior looks and feels great. The handling is absolutely astounding and the performance doesn't fall behind. Over all this is a really great car."

Price Efficient, Great Sports Car

By on Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pros: "Price,Fun,Classy Yet Modern"

Cons: "Availability, Future Issues"

"When I was in the market for a new car I had no idea my search would lead me to the pony tracks. I was impressed by the new fastback body style and the new 2.3L engine Ford had just introduced. The first time I was able to get inside a 2015 Mustang was pretty exciting. The usual pure plastic interior for entry level models was dramatically cut, the lines were soft and the seats embraced you. I test drove the V6 for approx: 30 miles and I wasnt blown away by its performance. I decided to get behind the wheel of the 2.3L Turbo 4 cylinder. The 2.3 L Turbo will turn heads as you fly by. It just feels funner to drive around knowing your passing what I feel is dead V6 technology. I was in my seat and I never had a bigger smile than that day. I customed ordered a ecoboost fastback coupe which the dealer spent three weeks searching for a Magnetic Grey body with the performance package since they were basically extinct in California. I finally got my hands on my girl and I couldnt be happier. Its just pure joy driving this car, it really is. Bought at 27,125 Out the door with discounted Extended Warranty: 30,995 EcoBoost 2.3 Liter Turbo Mustang: Performance Package Pro: Exhilarating performance matches the V8, affordable: Dealers will not move this price lower Ive tried but it still fits in a persons budget. feels refined: better handling, better interior lots of modern goodies not 100% plastic Cons: Availability: Wait for the car you want Buy the warranty: New Engine could mean big problems better be ready to take another 2 grand on top of the price."

2015 Mustang Limited Edition

By on Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pros: "Performance, handling, comfort"

"I absolutely love this vehicle. This car is balanced, refined, comfortable and extremely quick. I've had the vehicle four months and ~3000 miles and still look for reasons to go places in order to drive it. This is going to be in our family for a long, long, time."

Outstanding Car

By on Friday, July 24, 2015

Pros: "Beyond fun to drive, upgraded interior"

Cons: "Tiny back seat"

"I bought a GT with the 50th Anniv appearance package and just about every upgrade available. This car stole me from Dodge after test driving one last March. The interior is flawless and has a very expensive feel. Driving it is a joy - I get excited every time I get behind the wheel."

The Mustang I have been waiting for

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Pros: "Great performance, quality interior, fun drive"

Cons: "Don't be tall in the back."

"I have the Ecoboost Premium manual transmission. Overall have averaged 28.7MPG between NJ driving and two trips. I don't drive like a little old lady FYI. I point this out to start because getting almost 30mpg with 300 HP and torque is a marvel. Finally an independent rear suspension. The drive is fantastic, in control but not harsh. The interior is full of leather, and metal with a much more minimal amount of cheap plastic compared to the past. I do have the premium model. My son and wife fit nicely in the back. Neither is tall that is the caveat, but both are comfortable. You get all the modern conveniences 2 USB ports, temp, direction, Sirius, duel zone climate control. Adjustable driving modes. LED cabin lights. Full set of choices for your electronic center screen. So you get a refined sports car feel, great mileage, and some serious HP and torque. Yes driving a Mustang invites some challenges but you get the power to smoke them."

great car, need to work on the seats

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "pricey"

"great car, love it, the seats need some work, can never find a comfortable position for the back and the lumbar support is not in a good place. Steering wheel blocks the speedometer some , cant see the numbers over 60"