2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,252 - $23,469.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

9.3

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2015 - 2017 models.

As much fun as you can have with your clothes on.

By on Monday, May 23, 2016

Pros: "Performance and handling."

Cons: "If you need a back seat for people you're screwed."

"My basis for comparison: In 2006 I bought a '06 Porsche Boxster. Great car, fun to drive, expensive to service. In 2012 I bought a new Audi S4. Again great car, too civilized for my taste, didn't care for the "automated manual" transmission, heavy in the corners. In 2016 I bought this GT Premium. It is powerful, a blast to drive - especially since I only have the performance options -, and it's inexpensive to keep. I won't bad mouth the other cars but I will say I like the mustang better than the Audi S4 just based on performance and handling alone."

Best Value in the coupe market for $25K

By on Monday, May 23, 2016

Pros: "price, styling, quality, performance"

Cons: "a bit large/ base suspension a bit soft/ options$$"

"Traded an 08 BMW 328i on this car after just waking into a dealership to kill some time. Drove a fusion and didn't care for it but the Mustang looked great and was fun to drive. By current standards, a large car but you get used to it and outward visibility is good along with the standard b/u camera. The EB 4 cyl. mkes enough power to be entertaining and mileage is good, but this car will never be confused with a BMW straight 6 for smoothness. Handling and braking are fine for the street although the base suspension seems a bit loose compared to BMW. On the highway it's a quiet, comfortable high speed cruiser that perfect for interstate travel. Front seats are very comfortable with lots of leg room and side support. The manual tranny has a light feeling clutch and shifter making the car easy to drive in town. Styling is what caught our eye--both in and out; the exterior is the perfect evolution of what a Mustang should look like after 50+ years, while the interior is well thought out. Quality has been terrific in 7K miles; the assembly and finish inside and out has been top notch. No mechanical problems so far either. The dealership went out of state to get the car and gave us a great trade value on th BMW.Including the Ford incentives and dealer discount, this base EB with just a couple of options sold for under $25k. At end--this isn't our best car of all time, but this is a comfortable, fun to drive car, with knockout styling and lots of standard equipment.For the money, I really don't see anything else out there in a coupe that beats it in value."

Overall Amazing!

By on Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pros: "fit, finish, quality, many standard features"

Here's lookin' at ya!

"The quality and workmanship on this 2015 Mustang base is incredible. Nothing disappoints. Enjoyed my 2011, but this 2015 is beyond compare. Ford must have challenged themselves quite a bit to develop this car. Friends who drive BMWs and Audis are even impressed."

Here's lookin' at ya!

Very good car

By on Saturday, June 11, 2016

"I bought the basic car with an auto tranny. I drive 80 miles a day to work and back, mostly interstate. This car is fun to drive has plenty of pep for a v-6. I am getting about 27 mpg with a heavy foot. The traction control does a wonderful job even on ice. I had the cruise set on 80 mph hit an ice covered bridge was able to keep the car on the road. Yes i slowed after hitting that bridge and seeing 14 other cars that did not make it. Said bridge also had a sweeping turn in it you could not see around it. I did not want a mustang when i bought this car, but i'm old school and do not want a 4 door car. This is all that Ford has left in a 2 door car sorry to say. But i do love driving it, it drives and rides better than the past mustangs. I did however have to put my personal touch on it with a custom stripe."

Best American Muscle Car!!

By on Thursday, August 20, 2015

Pros: "Looks sporty, sounds great and handles well."

Cons: "Back seat, but I'll never sit there LOL!"

"I hired this car in Los Angeles last month and was so impressed that I came home to France and ordered it. It sounds great, goes like a rocket, handles well and stops abruptly when asked. The inside has everything one needs in terms of information, it's comfortable and well designed. I hired and ordered the V8, automatique convertable with lots of options. In France I'm paying $70,000(€62,760) US(with a 5 year garantee). That's not the cars fault though, just all the French taxes etc etc. Value for money, this is the best sports car in world."