2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,047 - $23,284.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

9.6

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Best Mustang ever made.

By on Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pros: "Immaculate interior, Classic Mustang lines"

Cons: "NONE"

"I just bought this car two months ago. It handles like a European sports car, yet has the power needed to demand respect. I would like to see three inches added to the rear seats, thus making the trunk smaller, but that is just splitting hairs. I didn't buy it for the rear seats. This Mustang is just a joy to drive and own."

Mustang GT Premium is a kick in the rear end!

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Great bang for the buck performance"

"I was never much of a Ford guy and hadn't owned a Ford in many years. I started looking at Mustang GT's a few years ago and really liked the looks of them. For some unknown reason I didn't by a Mustang in 13 or 14 and waited until the 15 models to come out and am I glad that I waited. The new design is very appealing and the more I look at this car the more I like it! I haven't owned mine long enough to determine the reliability, but everything seems well made and don't see any issues on the horizon. I can say that this car has power to spare. I had a chance to take it out on the open highway a few weeks ago and had a lot of open rode in front of me. It looked like a good time to see just how much power this car had so I punched it at around 70 MPH. The Mustang took off like it was shot out of a cannon and hit 120 with no effort whatever. Good thing they're limited to 155. There's no doubt in my mind it can hit that speed easily. LOL"

Fun to drive

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

I want this car

Pros: "Upgraded interior, superb handling & braking on GT"

Cons: "Styling cues subject to individual taste."

"The 2015 Mustang GT is one of the best Ford has produced. The driving dynamics, suspension, and overall quality is much improved. I've owned two mustangs in the past and this one is by far the most fun to drive. Equipped with the latest tech toys and a much more modern interior, it leaves very little to be desired. I mean this as a compliment when I say the new mustang drives like an American muscle car, cross-bred with a modern import sport tuner car. For driving enthusiasts that's the best I can describe it. However, I must admit I have one small gripe about the car. I'm not a fan of the new exterior design. It is definitely a performance vehicle and well balanced, but in my opinion the new front clip styling makes it look more like a 2 door Fusion coupe than a Mustang. Looking at them side by side on the lot it is evident Ford is making an attempt to create a more distinct "family" line and use similar styling cues on all their cars. (Much in the same way BMW does) However, the mustang should not be included in this design family. It is far too distinct of an American icon and deserves to stand alone. In fairness the front end is very aggressive and sleek but I guess I preferred the outgoing Mustang more than the current one. The rear tail lights are also a bit odd and take some getting used to. Don't get me wrong this is a beautiful machine overall. Styling is always just a matter of taste. From what I've observed among most Mustang admirers is that if you were a fan of the 1970 Mustang you will love this model. If not, you'll still find it appealing enough to buy. It has enough muscle and luxury to win you over. Exhaust note is good, but a bit toned down from the previous beast. If you can spare the extra cash on installing an aftermarket exhaust I think its money well spent."

Best American Muscle Car!!

By on Thursday, August 20, 2015

Pros: "Looks sporty, sounds great and handles well."

Cons: "Back seat, but I'll never sit there LOL!"

"I hired this car in Los Angeles last month and was so impressed that I came home to France and ordered it. It sounds great, goes like a rocket, handles well and stops abruptly when asked. The inside has everything one needs in terms of information, it's comfortable and well designed. I hired and ordered the V8, automatique convertable with lots of options. In France I'm paying $70,000(€62,760) US(with a 5 year garantee). That's not the cars fault though, just all the French taxes etc etc. Value for money, this is the best sports car in world."

Worth the wait!

By on Sunday, May 03, 2015

Pros: "FUN to drive. FAST. Looks Oh-So-Sexy!"

Cons: "I'm sure there are but I can't find any so far."

Heated/cooled seats are SO comfortable on our long trip to Dallas. Was rested and not beat up from driving. NICE good looking car!

"Like SO many others, I waited for several years for this car. I was more than excited to see them go to IRS. Then they added paddle shifting!!! It is SO sweet. Best ride I have ever felt from any Mustang. This car handles and runs like no one's business. I think it's worth every penny. Mine is Kona Bue with automatic trans. If you want a car that is a blast to drive, then my money is on the Mustang. It really doesn't matter which one you get. They are ALL great handling and a fun ride! Every time I look at it, I just want to drive it. It continues to put a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel."