2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,635 - $23,198.

9.6

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next

Love the new style

By on Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pros: "Solid, Great ride, the updates are awesome."

Cons: "Realy a 2 person car. back seats storage"

"So far so good. 1st new Ford ever. I am very impressed with the quality. The comfort is great also. I'm a big guy 6' 280 lbs and I can ride in this car all day. Ive only been driving it for a month and have about 850 miles on it, so its hard to tell how the high end power is, I havent pushed her yet but seems to have plenty of get up and go for a 6 cyl. The driving dynamics are wonderful. Better than I would have thought. I bought one with all the options they offered and glad I did. love the 3.55 trans. and other upgrades. Nice quiet ride except when I have the radio rocking. I would say if your even thinking of getting one, go ahead and test drive one you will fall in love and be quite surprized. I was and i'm a very hard sell. This aint your daddies old Mustang, Enjoy!!"

A Feel Good Ride!

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "Fast, Fun, Responsive"

Cons: "none yet!"

"From bumper to bumper, my Mustang screams, have fun, drive me, drive me some more! The touches from the past, as well as the options of today are impressive with beautiful detail. The seating just kind of hugs you with comfort. The six-speed transmission? More fun! Face it, I didn't buy my Mustang to drive the soccer team around, I bought this so no matter where I was going, at least the drive was going to make me smile! Not a single issue with any feature on the car, although I did have to clean the garage for it."

'15 mustang gt premium, pp, voice nav, adapt cruis

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "performs as needed"

Cons: "first gear (mt-81) engagement can make car jump"

"Drive modes, adaptive cruise, collision control, voice nav - phone - climate - stereo (speed volume), heated / ac seats and a 6 speed manual. I Drove 50 miles a day in my '06. Fire red with black stripes. Now, a different V-8 sound and look. Most of all is the new curve handling and straight line ability. Safety is my priority with a young son. The pony light projection, turn signals off the doors and door sills with rear tail lights you see from the side view is missing no more. Former '85-88 Ford tune up tech: Stability, performance and controls safely puts the novice beyond his or her normal abilities respectfully. Telescopic - tilt like my corvette for the in fighter in me. Concerns: MT-81. The car lunges forward as I move from neutral to first gear from day one. I found it consistent if I drifted forward slightly, stopped and re engaged the clutch. The light shut off / delay is a power drain on the reserve I would shorten. I found the sales mgr contacting to correct multiple comments he made.-to confirm I was wright on options he was not aware of. Enjoy the 35 videos ford offers and brace your self for the ride. Little to no protection for under side of the larger radiator is a concern."

FORD steps up

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I want this car

Pros: "looks awesome, built by FORD in the US"

Cons: "haven't found any"

"I gave this car less than 10 in reliability because it hasn't been around long enough, not because it is less reliable than other cars. The looks are killer, the i4 ecoboost engine is just what the doc ordered. The MPG and HP = cool ride! The interior is comfortable and well done. The Mustang in general is a way better looking car than the transformer/cartoonish looking Camaro. Chevy is always doing the tougher than you look, that makes their cars look out of place. I'm sure GM makes a fine car, it's just the look of the Camaro and their trucks do nothing for me. The Challenger is in line with the Mustang. I know for a fact FORD builds a solid reliable car, I own a Fusion and a F-150 and love them both."

Mustangs have never been like this before!

By on Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Pros: "Design, speed, and comfort"

Cons: "Passenger controls"

"I got my mustang about 3 months ago. It's the best car I've had and that's saying a lot because i'm only 17 and have had 3 cars. Before the mustang I had a jeep wrangler and ill never go back. The comfort of the car is unbelievable. The only thing I would change is for the passenger seat to have controls to move it up higher. Overall just a wonderful car."

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next