2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,733 - $23,336.

9.6

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Price Efficient, Great Sports Car

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "Price,Fun,Classy Yet Modern"

Cons: "Availability, Future Issues"

"When I was in the market for a new car I had no idea my search would lead me to the pony tracks. I was impressed by the new fastback body style and the new 2.3L engine Ford had just introduced. The first time I was able to get inside a 2015 Mustang was pretty exciting. The usual pure plastic interior for entry level models was dramatically cut, the lines were soft and the seats embraced you. I test drove the V6 for approx: 30 miles and I wasnt blown away by its performance. I decided to get behind the wheel of the 2.3L Turbo 4 cylinder. The 2.3 L Turbo will turn heads as you fly by. It just feels funner to drive around knowing your passing what I feel is dead V6 technology. I was in my seat and I never had a bigger smile than that day. I customed ordered a ecoboost fastback coupe which the dealer spent three weeks searching for a Magnetic Grey body with the performance package since they were basically extinct in California. I finally got my hands on my girl and I couldnt be happier. Its just pure joy driving this car, it really is. Bought at 27,125 Out the door with discounted Extended Warranty: 30,995 EcoBoost 2.3 Liter Turbo Mustang: Performance Package Pro: Exhilarating performance matches the V8, affordable: Dealers will not move this price lower Ive tried but it still fits in a persons budget. feels refined: better handling, better interior lots of modern goodies not 100% plastic Cons: Availability: Wait for the car you want Buy the warranty: New Engine could mean big problems better be ready to take another 2 grand on top of the price."

Best Mustang Ever

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "Great power, premium interior, accurate handling"

Cons: "The back seat? I guess?"

"I love this car. I had been eyeing a Mustang for several years just because of the relatively good performance for the money, but I didn't know what I was missing when I test drove a 2013 model. The 2015 adds so many great standard features, a premium interior, and the biggest improvement; an independent rear suspension. This gives the Mustang a great ride for a muscle car and pinpoint steering accuracy. Let's not forget the power. The 5.0 L V8 has 435 HP and 400 ft-lb of torque...in a car that I drove off the lot for less than 34 grand! I can't comment on reliability just yet; I haven't even had the car a month and I haven't even hit the 1,000 mile mark. But the initial quality is outstanding. Solid build quality. No rattling, nothing feels cheap. Is the back seat small? Yeah. If you're buying this car to carry a family you're buying it for the wrong reason."

2015 Mustang Limited Edition

By on Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Pros: "Performance, handling, comfort"

"I absolutely love this vehicle. This car is balanced, refined, comfortable and extremely quick. I've had the vehicle four months and ~3000 miles and still look for reasons to go places in order to drive it. This is going to be in our family for a long, long, time."

Outstanding Car

By on Friday, July 24, 2015

Pros: "Beyond fun to drive, upgraded interior"

Cons: "Tiny back seat"

"I bought a GT with the 50th Anniv appearance package and just about every upgrade available. This car stole me from Dodge after test driving one last March. The interior is flawless and has a very expensive feel. Driving it is a joy - I get excited every time I get behind the wheel."

great car, need to work on the seats

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "pricey"

"great car, love it, the seats need some work, can never find a comfortable position for the back and the lumbar support is not in a good place. Steering wheel blocks the speedometer some , cant see the numbers over 60"