2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,633 - $23,196.

9.6

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Price Efficient, Great Sports Car

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "Price,Fun,Classy Yet Modern"

Cons: "Availability, Future Issues"

"When I was in the market for a new car I had no idea my search would lead me to the pony tracks. I was impressed by the new fastback body style and the new 2.3L engine Ford had just introduced. The first time I was able to get inside a 2015 Mustang was pretty exciting. The usual pure plastic interior for entry level models was dramatically cut, the lines were soft and the seats embraced you. I test drove the V6 for approx: 30 miles and I wasnt blown away by its performance. I decided to get behind the wheel of the 2.3L Turbo 4 cylinder. The 2.3 L Turbo will turn heads as you fly by. It just feels funner to drive around knowing your passing what I feel is dead V6 technology. I was in my seat and I never had a bigger smile than that day. I customed ordered a ecoboost fastback coupe which the dealer spent three weeks searching for a Magnetic Grey body with the performance package since they were basically extinct in California. I finally got my hands on my girl and I couldnt be happier. Its just pure joy driving this car, it really is. Bought at 27,125 Out the door with discounted Extended Warranty: 30,995 EcoBoost 2.3 Liter Turbo Mustang: Performance Package Pro: Exhilarating performance matches the V8, affordable: Dealers will not move this price lower Ive tried but it still fits in a persons budget. feels refined: better handling, better interior lots of modern goodies not 100% plastic Cons: Availability: Wait for the car you want Buy the warranty: New Engine could mean big problems better be ready to take another 2 grand on top of the price."

My first 5.0 and what a treat!!!

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "Power, handling, ride, nice interior."

Cons: "Nothing yet......."

"Ive driven plenty of Mustangs, mostly with 5.0 engines while plenty fast a little twitchy when pushed, I test drove mine with the IRS and what a difference. It's a GT with the performance package, Love it!!!. Real fast, handles well and rides nice."

Very happy but.....

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "More fun than 2013 - man tranny excellent"

Cons: "rear end without real spoiler - quality issues"

"Fun to drive - just took a 1000 mile trip avg 75 mph and 30 mpg. So far had two problems air intake popped off first time I nailed the gas and gas gauge malfunctioned going from 100+ miles to empty to 7 miles till empty in an instant - thought I was going to run out of gas in the middle of nowhere. Also, need to find a real rear spoiler to make the back end look finished, not happy with look from behind. STill, much more fun than the 2013 model and will keep buying Mustangs overall."

My 3rd Mustang in a row--and Easily the very Best

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "Interior, Ride, handling, comfort & Controls"

Cons: "Platic pieces on the lower exterior"

"Own EcoBoost Premium; Previously owned 2005 Mustang GT and 2013 Mustang V6 (all 3 were manual-trans) and this hands down is a better overall car. A much more solid feel, handling and ride are superior and better than the BMW 3-series I have driven. Interior is much more upscale and well thought out. The seats are quite comfortable. The control and displays work well--and the Ford Touch works as designed w/navigation (the critics of this seem off mark to me--honestly, it works as advertized and is easy enough to use). Overall, this car is markedly upscale and a true value."

A Feel Good Ride!

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "Fast, Fun, Responsive"

Cons: "none yet!"

"From bumper to bumper, my Mustang screams, have fun, drive me, drive me some more! The touches from the past, as well as the options of today are impressive with beautiful detail. The seating just kind of hugs you with comfort. The six-speed transmission? More fun! Face it, I didn't buy my Mustang to drive the soccer team around, I bought this so no matter where I was going, at least the drive was going to make me smile! Not a single issue with any feature on the car, although I did have to clean the garage for it."