2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,825 - $23,380.

9.5

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2015 models.

9.7/10

Best Mustang Ever

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "Great power, premium interior, accurate handling"

Cons: "The back seat? I guess?"

"I love this car. I had been eyeing a Mustang for several years just because of the relatively good performance for the money, but I didn't know what I was missing when I test drove a 2013 model. The 2015 adds so many great standard features, a premium interior, and the biggest improvement; an independent rear suspension. This gives the Mustang a great ride for a muscle car and pinpoint steering accuracy. Let's not forget the power. The 5.0 L V8 has 435 HP and 400 ft-lb of torque...in a car that I drove off the lot for less than 34 grand! I can't comment on reliability just yet; I haven't even had the car a month and I haven't even hit the 1,000 mile mark. But the initial quality is outstanding. Solid build quality. No rattling, nothing feels cheap. Is the back seat small? Yeah. If you're buying this car to carry a family you're buying it for the wrong reason."

Fun to drive

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

I want this car

Pros: "Upgraded interior, superb handling & braking on GT"

Cons: "Styling cues subject to individual taste."

"The 2015 Mustang GT is one of the best Ford has produced. The driving dynamics, suspension, and overall quality is much improved. I've owned two mustangs in the past and this one is by far the most fun to drive. Equipped with the latest tech toys and a much more modern interior, it leaves very little to be desired. I mean this as a compliment when I say the new mustang drives like an American muscle car, cross-bred with a modern import sport tuner car. For driving enthusiasts that's the best I can describe it. However, I must admit I have one small gripe about the car. I'm not a fan of the new exterior design. It is definitely a performance vehicle and well balanced, but in my opinion the new front clip styling makes it look more like a 2 door Fusion coupe than a Mustang. Looking at them side by side on the lot it is evident Ford is making an attempt to create a more distinct "family" line and use similar styling cues on all their cars. (Much in the same way BMW does) However, the mustang should not be included in this design family. It is far too distinct of an American icon and deserves to stand alone. In fairness the front end is very aggressive and sleek but I guess I preferred the outgoing Mustang more than the current one. The rear tail lights are also a bit odd and take some getting used to. Don't get me wrong this is a beautiful machine overall. Styling is always just a matter of taste. From what I've observed among most Mustang admirers is that if you were a fan of the 1970 Mustang you will love this model. If not, you'll still find it appealing enough to buy. It has enough muscle and luxury to win you over. Exhaust note is good, but a bit toned down from the previous beast. If you can spare the extra cash on installing an aftermarket exhaust I think its money well spent."

Mustang GT Premium is a kick in the rear end!

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Great bang for the buck performance"

"I was never much of a Ford guy and hadn't owned a Ford in many years. I started looking at Mustang GT's a few years ago and really liked the looks of them. For some unknown reason I didn't by a Mustang in 13 or 14 and waited until the 15 models to come out and am I glad that I waited. The new design is very appealing and the more I look at this car the more I like it! I haven't owned mine long enough to determine the reliability, but everything seems well made and don't see any issues on the horizon. I can say that this car has power to spare. I had a chance to take it out on the open highway a few weeks ago and had a lot of open rode in front of me. It looked like a good time to see just how much power this car had so I punched it at around 70 MPH. The Mustang took off like it was shot out of a cannon and hit 120 with no effort whatever. Good thing they're limited to 155. There's no doubt in my mind it can hit that speed easily. LOL"

Very happy but.....

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "More fun than 2013 - man tranny excellent"

Cons: "rear end without real spoiler - quality issues"

"Fun to drive - just took a 1000 mile trip avg 75 mph and 30 mpg. So far had two problems air intake popped off first time I nailed the gas and gas gauge malfunctioned going from 100+ miles to empty to 7 miles till empty in an instant - thought I was going to run out of gas in the middle of nowhere. Also, need to find a real rear spoiler to make the back end look finished, not happy with look from behind. STill, much more fun than the 2013 model and will keep buying Mustangs overall."

My 3rd Mustang in a row--and Easily the very Best

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "Interior, Ride, handling, comfort & Controls"

Cons: "Platic pieces on the lower exterior"

"Own EcoBoost Premium; Previously owned 2005 Mustang GT and 2013 Mustang V6 (all 3 were manual-trans) and this hands down is a better overall car. A much more solid feel, handling and ride are superior and better than the BMW 3-series I have driven. Interior is much more upscale and well thought out. The seats are quite comfortable. The control and displays work well--and the Ford Touch works as designed w/navigation (the critics of this seem off mark to me--honestly, it works as advertized and is easy enough to use). Overall, this car is markedly upscale and a true value."