2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,633 - $23,196.

9.6

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Best Mustang I have ever owned

By on Friday, May 29, 2015

Pros: "driving dynamics, style and fun"

Cons: "Have not found any"

"I have owned multiple Mustangs since I was 16 years old. My first one was a 68 that I had in high school. When I first saw a picture of the 2015 I wasn't sold on the styling but like most new things it grew on me. In April I purchased a Ruby Red Metallic v6 with auto. To say that I love driving this car is an understatement. The new style is simply stunning. I can't drive it anywhere without getting lots of looks and comments. The interior is a huge upgrade from previous models. The biggest difference is behind the wheel. The new suspension is simply world class. I look forward to jumping into this car every morning to drive to work. I highly recommend the new Mustang and would say to anyone wondering if the v6 is a great car that it is and where will you get this kind of style and 300hp for 25K."

Best Mustang Ever!

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pros: "Value, performance, power, style, MUSTANG!"

Cons: "back seat"

"This is my 7th Mustang, and it's head and shoulders above the others. Mine is a GT Premium with the Premier Redline interior, which looks and feels very rich and European. It's not completely loaded, missing the 12-speaker Shaker, BLIS, adaptive cruise and some of the other really expensive toys. But it has all the essentials and some surprise-and-delight standards like remote start and heated/cooled seats. I find it to be very comfortable (size 46R male) with lots of seat support without feeling confining. The tilt/telescope wheel makes it easy to get the driving position right. Performance wise, this car is unreal. I have the 6-speed AT, which makes for smooth, effortless performance behind the 5.0L V8. Total rocket ship. Yet now that it's broken in, it knocks down as much as 28-29 mpg on the freeway at slightly more than legal speeds. Cannot complain. Handling is spectacular. I have had modified Mustangs in the past that did not handle this well. It's right up with my Infiniti G35. Yet it rides very well, never bottoms out, and is silent with no road noise. All this with the base GT suspension (not the Performance Package) and the 18-inch all-season Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires. By all accounts, the PP adds even more handling prowess, at the expense of a somewhat harsher and more bouncy ride. I made the right call for me; this car's ride/handling balance is very much in the BMW vein and is right on what I was hoping for. I ordered this car last July, before there were cars to even sit in, much less drive. I trusted Ford to get the 50th Anniversary Mustang GT right, and my trust was rewarded. I have no regrets. I have had no problems, fit and finish are excellent. One TSB repair (squealing brakes)was irritating but not at all serious and Ford took care of it with professionalism and courtesy."

Fun to drive

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

I want this car

Pros: "Upgraded interior, superb handling & braking on GT"

Cons: "Styling cues subject to individual taste."

"The 2015 Mustang GT is one of the best Ford has produced. The driving dynamics, suspension, and overall quality is much improved. I've owned two mustangs in the past and this one is by far the most fun to drive. Equipped with the latest tech toys and a much more modern interior, it leaves very little to be desired. I mean this as a compliment when I say the new mustang drives like an American muscle car, cross-bred with a modern import sport tuner car. For driving enthusiasts that's the best I can describe it. However, I must admit I have one small gripe about the car. I'm not a fan of the new exterior design. It is definitely a performance vehicle and well balanced, but in my opinion the new front clip styling makes it look more like a 2 door Fusion coupe than a Mustang. Looking at them side by side on the lot it is evident Ford is making an attempt to create a more distinct "family" line and use similar styling cues on all their cars. (Much in the same way BMW does) However, the mustang should not be included in this design family. It is far too distinct of an American icon and deserves to stand alone. In fairness the front end is very aggressive and sleek but I guess I preferred the outgoing Mustang more than the current one. The rear tail lights are also a bit odd and take some getting used to. Don't get me wrong this is a beautiful machine overall. Styling is always just a matter of taste. From what I've observed among most Mustang admirers is that if you were a fan of the 1970 Mustang you will love this model. If not, you'll still find it appealing enough to buy. It has enough muscle and luxury to win you over. Exhaust note is good, but a bit toned down from the previous beast. If you can spare the extra cash on installing an aftermarket exhaust I think its money well spent."

Worth the wait!

By on Sunday, May 03, 2015

Pros: "FUN to drive. FAST. Looks Oh-So-Sexy!"

Cons: "I'm sure there are but I can't find any so far."

Heated/cooled seats are SO comfortable on our long trip to Dallas. Was rested and not beat up from driving. NICE good looking car!

"Like SO many others, I waited for several years for this car. I was more than excited to see them go to IRS. Then they added paddle shifting!!! It is SO sweet. Best ride I have ever felt from any Mustang. This car handles and runs like no one's business. I think it's worth every penny. Mine is Kona Bue with automatic trans. If you want a car that is a blast to drive, then my money is on the Mustang. It really doesn't matter which one you get. They are ALL great handling and a fun ride! Every time I look at it, I just want to drive it. It continues to put a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel."

Mustang GT Premium is a kick in the rear end!

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Great bang for the buck performance"

"I was never much of a Ford guy and hadn't owned a Ford in many years. I started looking at Mustang GT's a few years ago and really liked the looks of them. For some unknown reason I didn't by a Mustang in 13 or 14 and waited until the 15 models to come out and am I glad that I waited. The new design is very appealing and the more I look at this car the more I like it! I haven't owned mine long enough to determine the reliability, but everything seems well made and don't see any issues on the horizon. I can say that this car has power to spare. I had a chance to take it out on the open highway a few weeks ago and had a lot of open rode in front of me. It looked like a good time to see just how much power this car had so I punched it at around 70 MPH. The Mustang took off like it was shot out of a cannon and hit 120 with no effort whatever. Good thing they're limited to 155. There's no doubt in my mind it can hit that speed easily. LOL"