2014 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,552 - $26,199.

10/7.8

Based on 1526 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"While being the best bang for the buck it might be. If you ever purchased mustangs you would know you have to replace Exhaust ,air intake and also re-program computer in order to get the HP it should have,this also voids your Warranty.The car needs to be lowered to gain better handling on road or track .After owning 3 mustangs the braking system on 2007 i felt was very soft and should be upgraded on 2008 models to 14" with 4 piston calipers i am on second set of pads. My biggest problem is depreciation of a Mustang unless it is a Saleen, Roush or GT 500 it will take a giant hit only after driving out of the dealership as i tried to trade mine for an Infiniti G35 Coupe but the loss was to great to do the deal. I would definately think before buying this product unless you plan on keeping it forever."

Triple Black GT Convertible - one great ride

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"I bought my black 5 speed GT convertible right off the truck it was being delivered to the dealership on. It had 3 miles on it at the time of delivery. I have all the options available on an 06, The 18 inch rims fill up the wheel well and look sweet. The front seats are wide, comfortable and well bolstered. I have added chrome tips on the exhaust pipes and a roush hood scoop- the growl of the exhaust is great and the ride quality is very good. I am very happy with this car and have only had to take it back to the dealership a few times for warranty repair work."

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

GT/CS worth the extra money

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I bought the GT/CS instead of the standard GT. I was a little torn on spending the extra money. I am SO glad I did. When I drive around go to a show or anywhere this car gets the looks. Has alot of upgrades inside from the leather two tone mats sills etc. Underhood plenum cover but outside is wher it shines. The side stripes GT/CS lower with body mods CS only side scoops, lower valance cover from rear etc.etc. I went to HCM (Hard Core Mustangs) here in S.D. Cali and when I pulled up everyone walked over and said I never see one of those or those are awesome wow. They look way meaner than the average GT with the larger wheels and body add ons that come with the Cali special.I think they are limited production so if you see one pick one up. Here in San Diego I see Rousch and Shelby's all over the road. I have never seen another California Special except the one other one at the dealer. I have had vetttes and this car handles almost as good and really throws you back in your seat. ITs got way more room and I actually enjoy this Mustang FAR more than my Vettes (not to mention it was 10's of thousands less lol. Sold my last Vette needless to say. Added Cold air and a couple mods to surpass the RWHP of my C5 for about 700.00. Stereo is a shaker 500 and its awesome MP3 jack nice, love the retro look. Soo many things to do so many mods.. or do you keep it stock... Highly reccomend these cars!"

best vehicle to own

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"I absolutely love my car."

See if you qualify for