2014 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,844 - $22,393.

10/7.8

Based on 1555 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

1 Sweet Ride!!!

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"This is my 3rd mustang and by far the best. The ride is smooth and this car is quieter than any fastback I have ever driven. The throttle is a little touchy and the horsepower seems a little over rated but is still more torqey than before. I would recommend this car to anyone. It's the best in it's price range and the convertible is the only way to go."

I love this car. It is a GT/CS

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pros: "fast, great gas millage handles well."

Cons: "needs a trunk relaese somewere besides remote"

"I have owned this car for 3 years. It had 32000 mile on it.I It is the most reliable car I have ever owned. It handles well very good ride and fast.Every were I go people turn and look. She still is a sweet ride."

Great first car

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Affordable, good MPG, fun to drive"

Cons: "Limited sight from inside, hard to see out of"

"Wanted a sporty, hot car when I turned 16 and that's what you get with the Mustang. Get lots of attention in this. Right vehicle if you want something of excellent quality, hot design, fast and affordable."

im the owner of this mustang must see some custom

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

I want this car

"custom dual exhaust cobra car ground kit pioneer radio black new paint job last year awesome mustang"

Very fun to drive with great power and the top dow

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "convertable very easy to operate, great power"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Love everything about this car. Several dash panel options which is really neat. Great sound and pick up."

Great value on engine alone

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Fast, great handling, reliable, good value"

Cons: "Rear seat for 5'6" and under only"

"I recently purchased the base model coupe with 21000 miles on it. It's the first Mustang I ever even considered purchasing due to the 3.7 liter V6 Ford with the 6 speed automatic transmission Ford dropped into it in 2011. With only 10 fewer horsepower than the previous years GT, it's an engineering marvel. It's really quick off the line and it keeps accelerating with absolutely no drop off until it's electronically limited 113 MPH. This Mustang isn't just fast though, the handling is superb and it feels very planted to the road. It lacks some of the features you would expect of a car that sold for $23,000 when it was new. However, the seats are more comfortable than some plush sedans I've driven, and the interior feels very well put together. Driving at sea level, I get better than 30 MPG on the highway, and with a light foot I get better than 20 in the city. I love this car, and I don't care if there are a million of them on the road because this car just feels special and is an unmatched value. If you have a chance to snatch a gently used 2011 or newer up then do it."

Love the options on steering and handling.

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Love it"

Cons: "No issues"

"Black with ghost writing on side . Interior can set ambient color to your choice if color. Handles very well and drives nice. It's my understanding they did not make many of this particular model California special."

A beaut. of a car, sexy and the last of its kind

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "POWER,SEXY CURB APPEAL,AND VINTAGE LOOKS, REAL FUN"

Cons: "VERY HUNGRY EATS GAS REAL WELL"

"THIS CAR IS THE LAST REAL CLASSIC MUSTANG IN MY OPINION.THE 45TH ANN. EDITION,LOOKS LIKE IT IS RARIN TO GO! POWER TO SPARE, AND THE PURR OF A FINELY TUNED MONSTER. LEATHER INTERIOR AND GLASS-ROOF GIVES IT SOME CLASS, ALL ORIGINAL BUT A NAVIGATION AND PREMIUM AUDIO AND PHONE SYSTEM ADD A PERSONAL AND COVIENANT TOUCH.I WOULD SAY IT IS A MUSCLE CAR AND BUILT ON THAT PLATFORM IS NOT A REFINED HANDLE BUT IT IS BUILT FOR SPEED.A FRIENDS OPINION ON FIRST DRIVING THIS CAR WAS JUST "OH MY GOD"!REAL FUN IN A NEAT PACKAGE."

2014 Mustang GT

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "Fast, practical, commfortable, and dead sexy!"

Cons: "MPG"

"I recently purchased a new 2014 GT base. This car is so easy to drive, very comfortable to drive for long distance. The seats are comfy and wide "fits my love handles perfectly". Trunk has generous room with split folding rear seats "a very practical car". Beutiful lines and curves, ive never had so much attention in a car. Be prepared, people will come up and compliment you alot with this Mustang. My favorite feater of this Mustang is the sequential turn signals in the rear! If i had one complaint it would be the MPG, this Mustang GT loves gas like a drunk sailor! I do have a lead foot though, and i guess i cant complain becouse it is a Muscle car but 12.5 MPG is a little pricey!"

I love it. Built like a german built car! US made!

By on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive. Head turner. Beautiful car int. & ex"

Cons: "Some suspension noise from worn bushings"

"Will keep this car till the day I die. I love everything about it. Its has the 4.6 liter engine reliability and the newer body styling for 2010. Premium package is the way to go with interior style. Ford did a wonderful job."

Best mustang yet and I've owned a '66, '79, '82

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

"Pros: Great handling- (except wet roads), Very nice acceleration,very "torquey engine" very reasonable Fuel Economy Low 20's around town and 25 Hwy @ 75mph or close to 30 mpg @ 55mph and soft on the pedal. Nice exhaust tune, beautiful styling, comfortable front seats, huge trunk capacity with rear seats folded. Shaker stereo/disc very good. Very basic, simple, no frills right price pony muscle. I'm fine with 315HP vs the new Shelby at 660HP ($60K). I ony paid $24K new in 2006. Cons: Jumps with bumpy roads. Noisey on the highway. Backseats are for small passengers. Wish Ford had produced with a 6 speed manual for better economy at highway speeds and it would also be nice if Mustang had a sunroof option. Dangerous on snow."

V6 to GT

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "good package, fun to drive, nice acceleration"

Cons: "old interior, no tilt steering"

CiniZter

"Few months back i lost my mustang V6 to road crash... a person jump red signal and crashed into me...after getting over the emotions and pain.. i went to get another V6, sales man was going to bring the V6 that i selected for a test run... i saw my dream machine parked inside the showroom floor with 8miles on it. Deep impact blue with white stripes. 6 months later... i am as excited as i was day 1.... awesome car... 420 pony power is well beyond what i need... it brings smile to me every time i get into the seat. Dont ever test drive this machine.. if you do you will end up buying it... so be prepared."

CiniZter

The 2007 Pony Edition is still turning heads today

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cheap leather seats."

My pony

"I purchased my 2007 pony in August 2006. Never regretted since. It is metallic blue with parchment interior and convertible top. I have renewed the extended warranty to 10 years or 108,000 miles and it only has 79,000 now. The one thing that still baffles me is that I still have the original brakes and the dealer insists that they are in excellent condition."

My pony

Fun to drive, exciting transport, very fast!

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Performance, looks great!"

Cons: "Had problems with rear end fixed under warranty."

"Have owned since new and really enjoy the drive. It is the most powerful car I've owned and takes common sense and caution to drive safely; very easy to get in over your head if you are over zealous. Looks stunning in Yellow Blaze metallic; always gets a look over the shoulder to admire the looks. Gets many compliments from people. Love the car!"

Don't think any longer just buy one already!

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

"I've owned 5 mustangs so far. A few 95's, a 2001 BULLITT a 2002 v6 and now my 2013 v6 in black with the performance package. Not only is it fun to drive. It's way lower on insurance, 22mpg around town and 29 on the highway. The performance package is great for more than one reason. Besides the slight boost in torque, you also get a nice set of rims and perrelli tires a front strut brace and a few more added options. Also get sync it will change your life. Do yourself and your neighbors a favor and buy one. Chances are they'll get one too!"

best car i have ever owned

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive very good power not bad on gas"

Cons: "none."

"I love this car pound for pound it is the best value best looking best running car for not a lot of money that i have been able to find it is just perfect."

Fantastic Car

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "An american classic"

Cons: "Some interior plastic trim looks cheap"

"This is my second Mustang. The first was a 2008 Pony Car, I now purchased a used 2012 GT Coupe. This one is even better than the prior. Fuel economy has improved as well as the horsepower. I hear many stories of how the car is not good in snow...It isn't; that is if you are running it on summer tires or all season. I have driven my Mustang through every winter with either Bridgestone Blizzaks or Weatherforce snow tires. No problems. Put weight in the trunk and go light on the throttle! A lot of folks don't seem to comprehend this. Affordable, fun car that turns heads wherever I go."

Awesome car!

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "Power, Style, handling, Comfort, and Gas Mileage"

Cons: "None!"

"Owned my 5 speed manual 07 GT for just over a year now and I love it, very fun to drive, love american muscle, handles great with my 20" Foose rims and the Hurst shifter is clean and strong to shift, the interior heated leather seats are very comfortable and great for cooler weather, I love the Shaker 1000 stereo it sounds amazing and is great for road tripping, overall I am 100% satisfied with my car, I have just under 40 miles with Zero problems to report!"

Outstanding rocketship

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, handling, performance"

Cons: "cost of gas"

"I have owned several sports cars before( Z28 camaros, Trans Am)ect. The GT500 is the best handling car I have ever owned. I have not found anyone yet that can beat me off the line or catch me after I leave the line. Will own forever, or at least I decide to trade for another one!!"

This is my favorite car! My third one now!!

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "Great fun!"

Cons: "Gas mileage!"

"This Mustang convertible is very fast and horrible mileage but I get so excited every time I drive it! It takes control of the road very well and wow, responsive too much on the gas pedal. Very dependable as well as good looking and fun as ever to drive! I recommend this car to any Mustang fan or anyone for that matter!"

My First Mustang

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Looks, color, value, quality, interior features"

Cons: "Trunk, TPMS"

"I bought this car in November 2009. It was a sixth month old 2010 V6 Premium Mustang Rental. At first, I was hesistant about buying a rental car even though the car was in near flawless condition. I must say, I am very happy that I made the choice. Pros: It has now been over 3 years, and this car has been a delite to own and drive. It is my weekend car, and great for taking on road trips. The gas mileage usually hits about 26 plus mpg on the highway. The grabber blue paint still looks new, and I was equally surprised that the stone white interior still looks like the day I bought it. Sync system and lighting are also great features. Power is average, but surprisingly quick for a 210 hp V6. Value is excellent! Cons: The trunk has a hard time fitting more than one large suitcase. The flimsy carpet piece has started to bow and push down against the spare tire and will need replacing. The trunk gets filled up, but not bad enough to cause this after only 3 years. Also, two Tire Pressure Sensors failed with less than ten thousand miles on them (these were upgraded 19inch 2010 GT Premium wheels). Overall, I have been very happy and impressed with the car. This will not be my last Mustang!"

Wow...

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pros: "Handling, sound of the V8, power"

Cons: "Uses fuel like a jet plane!"

"I've driven many cars in America and Europe and this car is the best yet. Power, handling and sound. If you enjoy cars then you will really like to dive this one. Only problem is it wants to run and on public roads it must be reigned in! The only way it could be better is if I could drive it on those amazingly twisty Greek mountain roads with 100 octane fuel but US fuel prices!"

great car

By on Thursday, December 06, 2012

"Looks good, drives good, never breaks down, comfortable,handles well and goes and goes when you hit the gas."

Very good overall (so far)

By on Monday, November 05, 2012

Pros: "Agile handling, a performance bargain"

Cons: "Firm low speed ride, cheap interior, cramped rear"

My Mustang

"I purchased this car used with 30,000 miles on it & so far it has performed as expected. I don't drive it very much as I bought it for a show car & use another car as my daily driver. The gas mileage is about what I expected (22 mpg overall) but I like that it runs on regular fuel ilo premium. It is quiet(for a convertible)with no squeaks or rattles when going over rough roads. The ride is firm but not uncomfortable & it handles very good."

My Mustang

Been a great everyday vehicle

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Looks great drives great and is a fun car"

Cons: "didn't last 150,000 miles"

"Purchased new and had no major problems. Clutch lasted 80,000 miles. Still looks good after 138,000. unfortunately thats when it dropped a valve. On the way to buy another one!"