2014 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,642 - $22,189.

10/7.8

Based on 1480 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I will own this car forever!!

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "Super fun to drive/own"

Cons: "expensive windshield wipers"

"I have owned this car (2007 Mustang GT convertible) for 3 months now, and I so enjoy it!! The handling, the instant response of the gas pedal...it's amazing! I never really liked the Ford Mustang until I test drove a car that sounded like a rice burner and the saleman said "I have the car for you" I told him I never liked them - there are so many of them on the road. He told me to just drive it. As soon as I sat in it - I was in love. The red leather seat hugs you, so comfortable...which is unusual for a sports car. The heaviness of the vehicle gives you the feeling of safety, again...not found in most sports cars. The gutteral sound of the duel exhaust never gets old! Gas milage not bad either for a V8 with some sassy driving 21.3 miles to the gallon. That is a combo of hwy and city driving. And the funny thing is, I never lack some ding dong who wants to race me (and loose)...lol...I get so many comments on my beautiful Mustang - more than any other sports car I have owned, and I have owned 4, with the Mustang being my 5th. I will NEVER own another kind of car. I am a Pony Fan for life!! : )"

Great car!

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

"Not jaded, just very happy with it. This is the best car that I have ever owned. This car reminds me of the first Ford Probe that I leased. It was a 1990 with a Vulcan V-6 that could tear up corners. This 2006 Mustang was rebuilt from the ground up and can tear up corners without fish tailing as its predecessors did. I have driven those previous models and had a 2004 that spun out a few times. This car is worth buying if the previous owner kept it up and had not gotten into an accident. Have the car inspected by a trusted mechanic if you buy a used one. I learned that lesson the hard way with a used Ford Probe GT. This car will not disappoint and those with other types of muscle and exotic cars will want to drag race you at the light. I wouldn't recommend it, but this car is a lot of fun!"

FASTEST THING UNDER 40K

By on Monday, July 01, 2013

Pros: "Scary Fast with minor upgrades."

Cons: "I want an automatic"

"Really love this car and the way it looks, drives, and has good fuel economy for a car with 400+ horsepower (24mpg). Car handles like a dream has more than enough leg room and I am 6-3 240. Only thing I don't like is the 3.73 gears and the stick. Was fun at first but after 51000 miles all I want is an automatic. Best thing is Camaro drivers don't talk to me downside is they want play with me either."

The best mustang GTever .

By on Monday, July 01, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive with one awesome motor."

Cons: "Lack of usuable cup holders."

"I waited 45 years to buy my 2011 Mustang GT premim,I am now 66 years old. The car has been bullet proof. The new 5.0 motor is the best V8 engine in the US. Some options that I would have never assume I needed was blue tooth and Sirius radio, never will do without now. No doubt this is the best bang for the buck car on the road. With pure non alcohol 93 octane gas I have achieved 28 MPG. I just wish I had had it in 1968 at the drag strip, it will out run any of the old muscle cars, verified 12.7 sec. in the quarter mile. Gotta love a Mustang!!"

It's the cheapest hot rod I could find.

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "308 hp add after market mufflers = 320hp"

"It's the fastest V-6 I have ever drove. With traction control it corners unbelievable. All for less then $25,000."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25