2014 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,786 - $22,333.

10/7.8

Based on 1583 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

worst car possible

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2007

"this car is unimaginative, poorly constructed not worth the money, old and outdated even for its time. the engines are horrible, people beat them to the ground. Buy a hyundai, buy a Jaguar or a mercedes. take a vacation, just don't buy a mustang!"

Mustang lover

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2007

"This is my ultimate dream car. It's the best feeling just to start it up. The roar of the engine makes my day. Driving it is fun and smooth. I can only give this vehicle 5 out of 5 stars, it's that great."

my stang

By on Saturday, September 29, 2007

"I HAVE A LEGENDARY LIME STANG ..........I GET SO MANY PEOPE SAYING HOW NICE THIS CAR IS .....I LUV HOW IT ROARS WHEN YA STEP ON THE GAS .IT HAS A LOT OF POWER FOR A 6 BANGER ........"

ow ow

By on Saturday, September 29, 2007

"I bought a premium coupe with the pony package in march of 2007, and I love the thing to death. I've put 7000 miles on it, kept up with maintenance, and the tires spin as well as they did when I tore up the dealership driveway. I admit, I tried driving it in the snow only once, and even on level ground it would just spin and spin (even with three eighty pound bags of sand in the trunk), but I have a blast with it through the rest of the year. I haven't experienced any problems at all with it, and I intend to keep the car for at least a few years. Now, the bucket seats are a little uncomfortable, especially the passenger seat, which is not power-adjustable. I fit a disassembled platform bed in the car, so there IS room, if you need to make room. I thought I'd made a mistake in opting for the Pony Package over the GT, but after driving this car for so long, I'm just as happy with it as I would have been with a GT. Gas mileage is pretty bad, I get about 19 to the gallon, but thats more than the sticker said. If you're considering this vehicle, jump on it and you won't be disappointed."

The best Mustang ever...

By on Saturday, September 29, 2007

"This is my fifth Mustang and as soon as I was able to afford this, I got it! Even though my old Mustang was a 2005! The hood vent styling was reminiscent of my 2001 and could not resist purchasing, plus having ALL options makes this my best Mustang yet! The chrome dash is totally cool! I created my own version of blue for the display! The 300 horses are throaty, fun and exciting! This vehicle gives you an intense feeling of power that has a legacy behind it. Better value than the shelby, plus I got 0% financing for 72 months...I feel like I robbed Ford! People can't help but look at me as I cruise down the road...the look of respect, admiration and envy. Her name is Jezebelle. Go get one now!"