2013 Ford Mustang

Based on 1682 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Love the options on steering and handling.

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Love it"

Cons: "No issues"

"Black with ghost writing on side . Interior can set ambient color to your choice if color. Handles very well and drives nice. It's my understanding they did not make many of this particular model California special."

A beaut. of a car, sexy and the last of its kind

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "POWER,SEXY CURB APPEAL,AND VINTAGE LOOKS, REAL FUN"

Cons: "VERY HUNGRY EATS GAS REAL WELL"

"THIS CAR IS THE LAST REAL CLASSIC MUSTANG IN MY OPINION.THE 45TH ANN. EDITION,LOOKS LIKE IT IS RARIN TO GO! POWER TO SPARE, AND THE PURR OF A FINELY TUNED MONSTER. LEATHER INTERIOR AND GLASS-ROOF GIVES IT SOME CLASS, ALL ORIGINAL BUT A NAVIGATION AND PREMIUM AUDIO AND PHONE SYSTEM ADD A PERSONAL AND COVIENANT TOUCH.I WOULD SAY IT IS A MUSCLE CAR AND BUILT ON THAT PLATFORM IS NOT A REFINED HANDLE BUT IT IS BUILT FOR SPEED.A FRIENDS OPINION ON FIRST DRIVING THIS CAR WAS JUST "OH MY GOD"!REAL FUN IN A NEAT PACKAGE."

2014 Mustang GT

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "Fast, practical, commfortable, and dead sexy!"

Cons: "MPG"

"I recently purchased a new 2014 GT base. This car is so easy to drive, very comfortable to drive for long distance. The seats are comfy and wide "fits my love handles perfectly". Trunk has generous room with split folding rear seats "a very practical car". Beutiful lines and curves, ive never had so much attention in a car. Be prepared, people will come up and compliment you alot with this Mustang. My favorite feater of this Mustang is the sequential turn signals in the rear! If i had one complaint it would be the MPG, this Mustang GT loves gas like a drunk sailor! I do have a lead foot though, and i guess i cant complain becouse it is a Muscle car but 12.5 MPG is a little pricey!"

I love it. Built like a german built car! US made!

By on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive. Head turner. Beautiful car int. & ex"

Cons: "Some suspension noise from worn bushings"

"Will keep this car till the day I die. I love everything about it. Its has the 4.6 liter engine reliability and the newer body styling for 2010. Premium package is the way to go with interior style. Ford did a wonderful job."

Best mustang yet and I've owned a '66, '79, '82

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

"Pros: Great handling- (except wet roads), Very nice acceleration,very "torquey engine" very reasonable Fuel Economy Low 20's around town and 25 Hwy @ 75mph or close to 30 mpg @ 55mph and soft on the pedal. Nice exhaust tune, beautiful styling, comfortable front seats, huge trunk capacity with rear seats folded. Shaker stereo/disc very good. Very basic, simple, no frills right price pony muscle. I'm fine with 315HP vs the new Shelby at 660HP ($60K). I ony paid $24K new in 2006. Cons: Jumps with bumpy roads. Noisey on the highway. Backseats are for small passengers. Wish Ford had produced with a 6 speed manual for better economy at highway speeds and it would also be nice if Mustang had a sunroof option. Dangerous on snow."

V6 to GT

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "good package, fun to drive, nice acceleration"

Cons: "old interior, no tilt steering"

CiniZter

"Few months back i lost my mustang V6 to road crash... a person jump red signal and crashed into me...after getting over the emotions and pain.. i went to get another V6, sales man was going to bring the V6 that i selected for a test run... i saw my dream machine parked inside the showroom floor with 8miles on it. Deep impact blue with white stripes. 6 months later... i am as excited as i was day 1.... awesome car... 420 pony power is well beyond what i need... it brings smile to me every time i get into the seat. Dont ever test drive this machine.. if you do you will end up buying it... so be prepared."

CiniZter

The 2007 Pony Edition is still turning heads today

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cheap leather seats."

My pony

"I purchased my 2007 pony in August 2006. Never regretted since. It is metallic blue with parchment interior and convertible top. I have renewed the extended warranty to 10 years or 108,000 miles and it only has 79,000 now. The one thing that still baffles me is that I still have the original brakes and the dealer insists that they are in excellent condition."

My pony

Fun to drive, exciting transport, very fast!

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Performance, looks great!"

Cons: "Had problems with rear end fixed under warranty."

"Have owned since new and really enjoy the drive. It is the most powerful car I've owned and takes common sense and caution to drive safely; very easy to get in over your head if you are over zealous. Looks stunning in Yellow Blaze metallic; always gets a look over the shoulder to admire the looks. Gets many compliments from people. Love the car!"

Don't think any longer just buy one already!

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

"I've owned 5 mustangs so far. A few 95's, a 2001 BULLITT a 2002 v6 and now my 2013 v6 in black with the performance package. Not only is it fun to drive. It's way lower on insurance, 22mpg around town and 29 on the highway. The performance package is great for more than one reason. Besides the slight boost in torque, you also get a nice set of rims and perrelli tires a front strut brace and a few more added options. Also get sync it will change your life. Do yourself and your neighbors a favor and buy one. Chances are they'll get one too!"

best car i have ever owned

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive very good power not bad on gas"

Cons: "none."

"I love this car pound for pound it is the best value best looking best running car for not a lot of money that i have been able to find it is just perfect."