2013 Ford Mustang

Based on 1702 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Wicked fast, reliable, built ford tough, mods? yes

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pros: "Fantastic pricing for a powerful car."

Cons: "One year newer same model is much faster."

"If you never take the time to sit down in and enjoy the experience of a mustang, you'll never really understand why this car is so popular and loved by so many. With the aftermarket support for mods, the Mustang can reach unbelievable power and experience with low cost. The ultimate bang for buck."

1st car

By on Friday, May 2, 2008

"drives nice and good hp for v6. small backseat though, which is expected for a mustang, but the car is comfortable enough for long trips in the front seats. i would reccomend this car to anybody looking at the newer mustangs."

Great!!!!

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"I bought this car in 2005. I had it now for about 3 and I do not regreted. It's been a great car and had never had any problems. The feeling, the power, the looks, everything is great on this car. Reccomended 100%."

Stylish, Tough, Fun Car!

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"I've had my V8 GT since Feb 2005 and have had no major problems with it. I upgraded to leather which is easy to clean (especially with young kids). It has been a great, fun car. I wish people would stop comparing it to the European sports cars, it's not the same in any way and doesn't claim to be. If I had the money for a Mercedes etc, maybe I'd buy one. I LOVE my American Muscle car and do not wish for something else. My kids fit fine, we do not need a car to lounge in, and my kids like it for what it is. I love the acceleration, the sound, the agility and quick breaking. This has been the most fun car I've ever owned and I plan to keep it forever!"

Love it!!

By on Monday, December 10, 2007

"I fell in love with this car when I saw it and it has never let me down. People just come up and tell me what an awesome looking car it is. It is fun to drive and I have absolutely no trouble getting on the freeway! There are a couple of blind spots, but not a major problem."