2013 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,854 - $25,795.

10/7.9

Based on 1477 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great bang for the buck

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "city gas mileage"

"I have owned this car over two months and still can't wait to drive it everyday. Traded in a 2007 Mazda Miata and have not missed the Mazda once. My pony is a red GT convertible, manual shift, love the sound of the engine and way it handles on the highway. Who cares about listening to the radio when you hear the sound of this V-8 Ford. Wish town/city gas mpg was better,but overall it's a winner."

AWESOME!

By on Monday, April 23, 2012

Pros: "POWER,COMFORT,PRICE,APPEARANCE,MPG,ELECTRONICS"

Cons: "I'm still trying to find one."

"I bought a 2012 California special,this is a total package.I have had muscle cars from the 70s,80s and 90s but nothing like this GT.I have never been in a car that so many people(YOUNG AND OLD) have stared at when driving or just parked somewhere.The power of this car will put you back in your seat,at random speeds.I'm getting 29 miles per gallon on the highway with the cruise set at 69 mph,and 22.5 miles per gallon combined.The car is loaded with the latest electronic gadgets,still trying to learn about all of them,will take some time.This car is very comfortable when driving with it's soft leather seats,I don't ever want to get out of it.My wife loves the car also,but she is telling me that I spend too much time cleaning it,this car is like a magnet,it's hard to keep away from it.We are a married couple in our forties living in the midwest.I could talk about this car all day but all you have to do is test drive one and you will know what I'm talking about.FORD did their homework on this one!"

Fun car for an old man

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "FUN FUN FUN, affordable."

Cons: "A bit tight w/hard plastic corners in the cockpit."

"I am an old man and wanted a mustang since the first one. Finally ditched conventional wisdom and bought one. I love it. It's great fun to drive. Mine has the GT package with only the v-6 engine. This V-6 can lay down rubber like a V-8, unbelievable performance for a six. Comfortable ride but could use more cushioning or softening of some hard plastic parts in the front seating area, along with more knee room. Handling and cornering is great. MPG of about 28 hiway, low 20's otherwise."

Amazing performance and quality for the money!

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Value, Power, Fun to Drive, Handling"

Cons: "Poor Cupholder Location"

"I bought my Mustang last year and I have enjoyed every minute of driving it. There is no better performance value for the money as far as I am concerned. 412 HP and a better power to weight ratio than anything offered by Chevy or Dodge...and all for a little over $29,000? Cannot be outdone. My kudos to Ford for making an outstanding car, throughout the Mustang range...unmatched. Well done! I absolutely recommend this car to anyone looking for performance, quality, value, and heritage wrapped into one great package! I have been converted...didnt used to like Mustangs...now, cant be pulled away!"

Wow

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Been a die hard GM man my entire life. Have owned 13 Camaros/firebirds and about 8 GM trucks. One test drive was all it took in this car, and I am floored. Bought the car one year and 22,000 miles ago, and to date it still is the favorite car I have ever had. Makes every trip to and from work a pleasure. If your looking for a car in this segment, take the time to check one of the new mustang's out!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25