2013 Ford Mustang

Based on 1562 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

The Mustang Legend Carries On!

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "Almost everything."

Cons: "Cup holders in the way of shifter."

"Great power and handling. Surprising comfort and convenience. Great quality. Best bang for the buck in this category of car. You won't be disappointed."

Love it!

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

"Love it!"

Great first car

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Affordable, good MPG, fun to drive"

Cons: "Limited sight from inside, hard to see out of"

"Wanted a sporty, hot car when I turned 16 and that's what you get with the Mustang. Get lots of attention in this. Right vehicle if you want something of excellent quality, hot design, fast and affordable."

I have been dissappointed with the 2013 Mustang.

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good looks"

Cons: "sync is one of the better features."

"car is impressive to look at and the ride is excellent. The 18" tires make the ride especially smooth. The interior is black leather and overall very classy, but not the best car I have owned. The price for this Mustang was very high so I rate it low in value. I have a 9-yr old Mustang still in great condition with great value. That Mustang is the reason I purchased the 2013 Mustang. I won't buy a third. Many car manufacturers offer cars with better value, better performance and comparable looks. I will be getting one of those better cars. I loved my car when I drove it off the lot, but then became more and more disappointed with it."

Great car. Want to get a classic though

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Price is fair. Fun to drive"

Cons: "None yet"

Blue Belle

"It really is a fun car, with enough power. I had my heart set on an older classic car but couldn't get the financing set up at the time."

Blue Belle

wonderful car, but could use more luxury features

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

"does everything you would expect a mustang to do and does it very well!"

Excellent performance and economy

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Performs excellently, great price, great mpgs"

Cons: "Needs a couple upgrades for top performance"

"This vehicle was the best possible value for what I needed; a performance car to throw around turns and suck me into the back of my seat, and something that I could not pour a bunch of money into the fuel tank with (if I can bring myself to drive normally...). Overall, paid about $25k for base model with performance package. 0-60 could best my classic camaro with a 350, suspension was tight enough to slalom the lines on the road with minimal roll, yet 30-32 highway mpg and 22-26 city (again, you have to shift at the recommended points in the manual to obtain the city mileage). The stock shifter was crummy (try to shift fast and you can miss the gate to 3rd and 5th) and had a long throw, so a replacement short throw took care of that. Also, it seems the suspension is a little too tight for the sway bar links; I messed up both front and back, and I didn't even abuse the thing. Not having independent rear suspension is noticeable too. Those features aside, this is the best car I've ever driven. I'm at the end of my factory warranty, and it still thrills me to get in it every morning. I got mine in performance white, so with the black 19" wheels and black side stripes, it still turns heads. Options to consider: -The stock stereo is what it is; bluetooth would be nice, but it wasn't worth the upgrade to the shaker system to me at the time. This option I constantly second guess. -Stone colored cloth seats are incredibly comfortable, but stain easy. Still glad I got them over the recaros, and it gives a sort of two-tone look to the interior. -Performance upgrades like forced air intake, exhaust, and a tune would make this quite the track car; 5.0 performance without the weight. -Bigger brakes would be excellent; the performance package upgrade was nearly unnoticeable. -It would look a whole lot meaner with a billet grille and some rear window louvers. Definitely consider this car if you're looking for muscle and daily driveability... so long as you don't mind having a tight suspension. Buying this car was the best decision I've ever made."

Really pleased

By on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Pros: "nice ride, fast for what I got, reliable, head tur"

Cons: "none yet"

"Bought the 2011 V-6 Mustang new in May of 2011. Had to order it from another Ford Dealership but had no probs with that at all. V-6 is a sweet ride, comfortable, nice looking car for an old guy (60) and a head turner. The only thing I have changed from stock was to put FLOWMASTER mufflers on, certainly sounds much better. The wife loves it and I very seldom get to drive it anymore....oh by the way, the grand kids think it's a cool car as well. No issues with it, so far, and am very satisfied. Quick car, over 300 hp, and on the highway, set the cruise control on 75 in a 70 zone and get 29 mpg. If you haven't driven one or holding out for the GT, save a few bucks and get in a suprisingly fast V-6."

Love this car but am buying a 2015

By on Thursday, June 05, 2014

"This car is like brand new - Has never been driven in the winter or in the rain Garaged and covered at all times."

Org owner, gar kept, under ext Ford warranty (7 yr

By on Thursday, June 05, 2014

"One owner vehicle, garage kept and only driven about 2000 miles annually during fair weather. Cloth roof(not vinyl) and every option offered in 2008. Window sticker attached."

You Gotta Get One!

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, Good n' Loud, regular 87 octane fuel"

Cons: "None, so far!"

Great Mid-Life crisis car!

"I bought this beauty last week with 15477 miles, so I can't speak about reliability. BUT, the 500 miles I drove have been pure FUN!! I paid $18,500 which seems about right, from what I have seen. Anyway, I also own a 2013 Camaro 2SS convertible, and I can't decide which car is more fun to drive."

Great Mid-Life crisis car!

Nice, Reliable, Great Appearance

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

Pros: "Great Price,fun car,nice appearance"

Cons: "2 door, hard to manage 4 people"

"Great Car, Very reliable, Very low maintenance. Good Brakes still after 33,580 miles. When first purchased I received at least 4-5 compliments a week. Still receive some once and a while. Kona Blue color is very pleasing. Have an extended warranty for 6 years 100,000 miles-Just need to transfer. Brand New Pirelli Tires, Recently had a mini-tune with oil change, fuel injection clean. Luke at Encinitas ford can verify all work completed/up to date."

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "Great value, comfortable and easy"

Cons: "Haven't found any yet."

"I was looking for a replacement for my 10 year old Mazdaspeed MX5 and almost stumbled on the Mustang V6 Premium Coupe. Great deal being offered and I'm delighted with the car. I actually went looking for a Focus ST, but I didn't fit into it. I'd tried several Mustangs in the past and always gave up on the ergonomics, including the ridiculous fixed head rests on the 2006 version. But the 2014 car is by far the most comfortable car I've owned and I've had Volvos and BMWs. It is the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing. I can drive 40 miles to work without going over 2000 RPM, sipping gas, and keeping up with traffic. And when I stretch my right leg it wakes up and does something pretty astounding. Shaker music system is excellent, and I hate to admit I'm listening more to the music than the engine note. I'm so pleased I did not buy the V8, although at the time it was a tough choice. I intend to keep the car a good while and I was delighted to learn it has a cam chain and not a wearing out and expensive belt. I was considering the 335i BMW but I've paid less than 2/3 the price and can expect 2/3 of the running costs, with a loss of less than 1/2 a second on 0-60 times and the same BHP. Amazing value - I paid less than I paid for my Mazda 10 years go. Happy bunny."

You can't get better performance for the price.

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, GREAT value, people love it"

Cons: "Subtle cosmetics need more attention to detail"

"Inside and out this car is comparable to many more expensive sports cars including the Germans. Good handling, neck-breaking acceleration, drives better the faster you go, decent mileage, very comfortable to drive around town or on a short road trip, looks great, sounds great, lots of fun, gets lots of looks and compliments. Some of the interior finishes, notably the shifter aren't up to the quality of the rest of the car. Likewise, the rally stripes have not held up as well as I expected."

A well made automobile. Its a blast to drive.

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive. Quality to die for."

Cons: "No interior trunk release."

"I purchased this car used, and have had it for the past 5 years. I find it to be very comfortable on long trips at highway speeds. And was pleasantly surprised to be getting close to 30 MPG at 70 MPH. The car is a solid vehicle, with only minimal maintenance required to thi spoint. The drop top works flawlessly and is a blast to cruise around with the top down. I was also impressed by how quiet the convertable is even at highway speeds. I may never give this car away."

Looks like, drives like a Mustang!

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Performance, handling, looks."

Cons: "Small back seat."

Ready to roll

"Sports car feel, handles great and the looks of a classic Mustang. Surprising fuel economy for a V6 and six speed automatic- got 33 MPG on a long trip!"

Ready to roll

Affordable Race Car & Fun to Drive!

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Affordable race car with just enough HP"

Cons: "Some plastic interior parts, lacking tech features"

"I've always wanted the '70 Boss302...finally owned a new one. I had it since Aug 2012. I sometimes use it as daily driver, yeah I'm only about 18mi to & from work. But mostly a weekend car cruising & of course letting it all out, sometimes. With it's already very good handling, I still upgraded it with the set of Boss 302 Ford Racing lowering springs. With also the right settings on the struts & shocks, I felt about 30% improved handling, & better take-off from the starting line...and it sits better. I have the side exahaust open & replaced the mufflers with black powder coated Pypes Bomb. Rumble is deeper and it just sound sick when I floor it & running the 1/4 mile. Boss 302 respond pretty good on slight tweaks & bolt-ons. The Naturally Aspirated Boss 302 plus a good set of tires, I'm sure this beast will jump & get you there in a modest time of low to high 12 secs...or even quicker. If you're looking for a typcial muscle car with retro styling, and a race car at the sametime, I'd say the Boss 302 is not a bad choice. There are so many things you can do to this beast and satisfy your caving for addtional HP. The Boss 302 engine is hungry for upgrades to wake up the sleeping horses in it. Love the car and will pass it down to the kids when the time comes."

I loved this car!

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "Not comfortable for more than 2 people."

"I had this car from 21-28 and loved it! It was perfect for that time in my life. I loved the convertible top, loved the look, the speed, the torque, everything!!!"

Best value for the buck out there...

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Runs hard and yet good on gas.."

Cons: "Drink holers and Trip Computer"

"Let's talk about the bad first... Whoever designed the cup holders where your elbow goes when you shift gears should be ashamed of themselves! They couldn't be in a dumber location! The radio/CD doesn't have the best sound quality, the trip meter is about 1 mpg off (low) every time, and the outside temperature reading is usually about 5 degrees cooler than it really is. That' it, nothing else negative to report and minor to say the least. Now for the good... I have a standard coupe (and hence the cheap radio/speakers!) with the V-6 and 6 speed manual and the V-6 performance package... The thing handles like a go cart, will run with the big boys when you want it to, but will get 30 to 32 mpg at 65 - 70 mph when you need it to. My commute is about 100 miles per day and mostly on the highway. It has been getting a steady 30+ mpg during the commute and it doesn't seem to matter if the A/C is running or not. I am very happy with it and believe there isn't another car on the road that has the combination of handling, performance, quiet, economy, and value. Say what you want about the Camaro and Challenger, the Mustang was first and is still by far the best."

Great car, plenty of power with great mileage

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Plenty of power, very responsive, drives great"

Cons: "No front seat storage, Auto Windows issue in cold"

"Great car for a daily driver. More storage for driver and passenger would be nice."

This Bad Boy is not meant for Wussies !

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "If you have a need for speed this is it!"

Cons: "We here in America don't have a autobahn!"

"I have had people who own Vets and have said to me that my Shelby GT500 rides and handles much better than Vets."

It's a looker, it's a goer, it's fun-fun to drive.

By on Sunday, May 11, 2014

"Best value out there. Great smiles per mile average of anything out there."

Car runs fantasic smooth and great handling

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "every thing I stated is Pros"

Cons: "There is not any Cons that is the truth"

"I installed a Roush super charger and a bigger throttle body to give it that extra boost I am going to have it dyno tested the first of June it should run around 460 to 480 not sure if its at the wheels or the flywheel any way it sure is fast. I had it going 145 and still climbing but as soon as I hit the 6000rpm it started to shut down there is a limited switch Ford Motor Company said so I know it will pass the 150mph. Great car to drive FUN."

great car

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

"awesome car"

Great summer driver!

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable seats, like the stereo"

Cons: "Blind spots when top is up"

"Only drive this car when the convertible top can come down- great road trip vehicle- easy to drive and love the feel of the car."