2012 Ford Mustang

Based on 1694 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

The 2007 Pony Edition is still turning heads today

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cheap leather seats."

My pony

"I purchased my 2007 pony in August 2006. Never regretted since. It is metallic blue with parchment interior and convertible top. I have renewed the extended warranty to 10 years or 108,000 miles and it only has 79,000 now. The one thing that still baffles me is that I still have the original brakes and the dealer insists that they are in excellent condition."

My pony

Fun to drive, exciting transport, very fast!

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Performance, looks great!"

Cons: "Had problems with rear end fixed under warranty."

"Have owned since new and really enjoy the drive. It is the most powerful car I've owned and takes common sense and caution to drive safely; very easy to get in over your head if you are over zealous. Looks stunning in Yellow Blaze metallic; always gets a look over the shoulder to admire the looks. Gets many compliments from people. Love the car!"

Don't think any longer just buy one already!

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

"I've owned 5 mustangs so far. A few 95's, a 2001 BULLITT a 2002 v6 and now my 2013 v6 in black with the performance package. Not only is it fun to drive. It's way lower on insurance, 22mpg around town and 29 on the highway. The performance package is great for more than one reason. Besides the slight boost in torque, you also get a nice set of rims and perrelli tires a front strut brace and a few more added options. Also get sync it will change your life. Do yourself and your neighbors a favor and buy one. Chances are they'll get one too!"

best car i have ever owned

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive very good power not bad on gas"

Cons: "none."

"I love this car pound for pound it is the best value best looking best running car for not a lot of money that i have been able to find it is just perfect."

Fantastic Car

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "An american classic"

Cons: "Some interior plastic trim looks cheap"

"This is my second Mustang. The first was a 2008 Pony Car, I now purchased a used 2012 GT Coupe. This one is even better than the prior. Fuel economy has improved as well as the horsepower. I hear many stories of how the car is not good in snow...It isn't; that is if you are running it on summer tires or all season. I have driven my Mustang through every winter with either Bridgestone Blizzaks or Weatherforce snow tires. No problems. Put weight in the trunk and go light on the throttle! A lot of folks don't seem to comprehend this. Affordable, fun car that turns heads wherever I go."

Awesome car!

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "Power, Style, handling, Comfort, and Gas Mileage"

Cons: "None!"

"Owned my 5 speed manual 07 GT for just over a year now and I love it, very fun to drive, love american muscle, handles great with my 20" Foose rims and the Hurst shifter is clean and strong to shift, the interior heated leather seats are very comfortable and great for cooler weather, I love the Shaker 1000 stereo it sounds amazing and is great for road tripping, overall I am 100% satisfied with my car, I have just under 40 miles with Zero problems to report!"

Outstanding rocketship

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, handling, performance"

Cons: "cost of gas"

"I have owned several sports cars before( Z28 camaros, Trans Am)ect. The GT500 is the best handling car I have ever owned. I have not found anyone yet that can beat me off the line or catch me after I leave the line. Will own forever, or at least I decide to trade for another one!!"

This is my favorite car! My third one now!!

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "Great fun!"

Cons: "Gas mileage!"

"This Mustang convertible is very fast and horrible mileage but I get so excited every time I drive it! It takes control of the road very well and wow, responsive too much on the gas pedal. Very dependable as well as good looking and fun as ever to drive! I recommend this car to any Mustang fan or anyone for that matter!"

My First Mustang

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Looks, color, value, quality, interior features"

Cons: "Trunk, TPMS"

"I bought this car in November 2009. It was a sixth month old 2010 V6 Premium Mustang Rental. At first, I was hesistant about buying a rental car even though the car was in near flawless condition. I must say, I am very happy that I made the choice. Pros: It has now been over 3 years, and this car has been a delite to own and drive. It is my weekend car, and great for taking on road trips. The gas mileage usually hits about 26 plus mpg on the highway. The grabber blue paint still looks new, and I was equally surprised that the stone white interior still looks like the day I bought it. Sync system and lighting are also great features. Power is average, but surprisingly quick for a 210 hp V6. Value is excellent! Cons: The trunk has a hard time fitting more than one large suitcase. The flimsy carpet piece has started to bow and push down against the spare tire and will need replacing. The trunk gets filled up, but not bad enough to cause this after only 3 years. Also, two Tire Pressure Sensors failed with less than ten thousand miles on them (these were upgraded 19inch 2010 GT Premium wheels). Overall, I have been very happy and impressed with the car. This will not be my last Mustang!"

Wow...

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pros: "Handling, sound of the V8, power"

Cons: "Uses fuel like a jet plane!"

"I've driven many cars in America and Europe and this car is the best yet. Power, handling and sound. If you enjoy cars then you will really like to dive this one. Only problem is it wants to run and on public roads it must be reigned in! The only way it could be better is if I could drive it on those amazingly twisty Greek mountain roads with 100 octane fuel but US fuel prices!"

great car

By on Thursday, December 06, 2012

"Looks good, drives good, never breaks down, comfortable,handles well and goes and goes when you hit the gas."

Very good overall (so far)

By on Monday, November 05, 2012

Pros: "Agile handling, a performance bargain"

Cons: "Firm low speed ride, cheap interior, cramped rear"

My Mustang

"I purchased this car used with 30,000 miles on it & so far it has performed as expected. I don't drive it very much as I bought it for a show car & use another car as my daily driver. The gas mileage is about what I expected (22 mpg overall) but I like that it runs on regular fuel ilo premium. It is quiet(for a convertible)with no squeaks or rattles when going over rough roads. The ride is firm but not uncomfortable & it handles very good."

My Mustang

Been a great everyday vehicle

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Looks great drives great and is a fun car"

Cons: "didn't last 150,000 miles"

"Purchased new and had no major problems. Clutch lasted 80,000 miles. Still looks good after 138,000. unfortunately thats when it dropped a valve. On the way to buy another one!"

I love it............

By on Sunday, September 09, 2012

"Very reliable, second time l won Mustang convertable. Best part is affortable maintenance."

Awsome car for the Price

By on Saturday, September 01, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Great power for a 4.0, Turns Heads"

Cons: "Interior could have been a little better"

"I have always wanted a mustang and decided to go test out one at a dealership. The price tags for GT were to high, so I decided to just test out the 4.0 v6. I was blown away how awesome the drive was and the good amount of power it had for being a v6. After seeing the price of the car and realizing the awesome deal I was going to get I decided to buy it. Granted the GT is better, but only paying 150.00 a month instead of 300.00 + for a nice looking car that is fast and turns heads, made settling for a v6 easy. The combination of saving money on gas, low payments, low insurance, and reliability make this car a great buy."

Great road trip car, sounds, looks, is aggressive!

By on Thursday, August 09, 2012

Pros: "Only driven in sunshine, Great road trip car!"

Another Great road trip!

"Loved the look of the 2005, went to make sure I fit in the car, bought this the same day off the showroom floor. Great road trip car, sounds, looks, is aggressive!"

Another Great road trip!

Yellow beast

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Styling, speed, convertable"

Cons: "Bumpy ride, city mpg"

"The 300hp is a good start, but what I like about this mustang gt is the interior and exterior styling. People can't stop looking when I drive past. Alot of upgrades for the 4.6 engine. Leather seats are very comfortable but wish it had heated and a/c seats. Shaker 1000 beats any sound system under $50,000. With a tuner and some small upgrades the auto transmission seams like its manual. Best gas mileage on a trip I got was 27.5 mpg."

Fast, Fun, Powerful, and great on gas!!

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Affordable, cheaper insurance, great mpg"

Cons: "no trunk button, no aux input"

'Stang lookin good!

"I love this car! Everyone thinks a v6 is a weak car, but man this car will put you back in your seat! Not to mention I've seen up to 33 MPG highway in this thing! Usually around 30mpg is common. Shaker 500 audio sounds great! Lots of bass. Comfortable seats. Sounds great when upgraded to dual exhaust also. I fully recommend this car to anyone. If you want a v8 but are on a budget like I was, this is the way to go. The insurance is HALF as much! And less money into the fuel tank!"

'Stang lookin good!

Great car, really snaps you back in your seat!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks good, turns heads"

Cons: "expensive to own: repair, tires, and gas"

"This is a great car, it looks good handles great and will really snap you back in your seat even in higher gears."

This car ROCKS!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Power, sound, handling, everything!"

Cons: "propensity for tickets."

"2011 mustang 5.0, 6-speed manual, 3.73 gears and Brembo brake package. This has been the best car i have ever owned...bar-none! the ride is perfect, handling is superb, the sound of the engine is intoxicating. the only con to this car is that tickets will come, it's almost a given...it's too hard not to drive this car like you stole it!"

Great, fun car to drive

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "horrible in bad weather"

"Ive had this car for about 2 years now and for the most part its been a great car that is fun to drive. I have the V6 with the manual 5 speed trans. I only have two complaints with mine. The first compaint I believe is just on my particular car and probably not something everyone is having issues with and thats the electrical warning bells. For example my car rarely signals if you leave your keys in the ignition while opening the door. I know its suppose to because every once in awhile it will. Nor does it give you any sort of audible sound if you leave your lights on. Another strange thing is does is if you forget to put your seat belt on the car will beep at you but if you turn on your turn signal while the car is beeping at you it will immediatly quit warning you about the seat belt. Its just an odd little announce that makes me think the electronics where not installed correctly. And again I believe this is only happening with my car as Ive never heard of another mustang owner having this problem. The other complaint is that these cars do horrible in snow and ice regardless of tires. And I find myself worrying alot more water than in my past vehicles. Lets just put it this way. Ive been stuck in my very even driveway due to a thin layer of ice before. (Ive been in a ditch do to it, and stuck slowing down to make a turn into my neighborhood until I was pulled up the slight incline by another car). But other than that the car is and has been great to drive. The interior is great, and even with a little to much plastic it seems like a quality interior. No rattles or anything like that. I would recommend this car, but if this is your daily driver I would just say leave a little early on those really bad weather days."

super fun powerful great value

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "fast great value"

Cons: "base OEM tires suck on this car easy to let loose"

"Best bang for the buck period. The v6 is very quick and Im getting 33mpg with the manual transmission in 6th gear at 80 on cruise control when I drive nice or app 24 mpg very aggressively. 305 hp for 20k Im in, I also LOVE the sport mode making steering stiffer. Great gearing on the manual transmission. Breaks are also very good. Draw backs a little too much plastic in the interior, no dress up at all. The base tires do NOT complement the car !!!! H rated and not sticky, very easy to push them to the limit with a 300 hp sports car. Im purportedly running through them and will upgrade the rims and tires when I destroy these. The back seat is tiny, but I generally dont have passengers and dont care, its a sports car. Minor fit and finish issue with rear bumper, dealer fixed fairly quickly.. The speed limiter likes to cut off at 120 mph, well I dealt with that issue I feel the value of this car is closer to a 30k car 4 or 5 years ago, for 20 its a steal. Great product, great price and the v6 is NO JOKE like the old 4.0"

Great Car, have had several pony cars, best so far

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Handles great on dry roads, gets kinda scary when the roads conditions are wet or snowy. I drive this car daily and simply love it. Have upgraded the performance with saleen supercharger about 100,000 miles ago and the power output is amazing. Only reliability issues I have experienced is that this car seems to wear out the battery and I have to install a new one about every 18 months."

Power. Grace. Milege

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

"My dream car lived up to its expectations. Fantastic car. Fast. Fun. Powerful. Great milege. An american classic...refined for the future."

I love driving everyday

By on Monday, January 09, 2012

Pros: "Great price, good mileage, fast car, great looks"

Cons: "back seat is small, but that's it"

"This car is awesome. It's comfortable and easy to see out of for a sports car. I love being able to gun it and get some speed and then also being able to get some good gas mileage with it if I want. Best of both worlds! I replaced the factory grille with the chrome billets and added the white tape stripe on the sides and this car looks great. The kona blue is a beautiful color and I've gotten multiple compliments on the way it looks. I drive it as a daily commuter and it always brightens my day."