2012 Ford Mustang

Based on 1644 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

1st car

By on Friday, May 02, 2008

"drives nice and good hp for v6. small backseat though, which is expected for a mustang, but the car is comfortable enough for long trips in the front seats. i would reccomend this car to anybody looking at the newer mustangs."

Great!!!!

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"I bought this car in 2005. I had it now for about 3 and I do not regreted. It's been a great car and had never had any problems. The feeling, the power, the looks, everything is great on this car. Reccomended 100%."

By on Monday, April 07, 2008

"Ford nailed it with this car. I've had it for over 2yrs and still love it! Quality is up to par with cars costing far more and the fun and satisfaction level is off the scale. My car has had no defects or problems so far, and I can say the paint work is far better than that of my '03 Honda Accord. There is NO substitution for V8 rear wheel drive muscle. Every time I drive or look at this car it makes me smile."

Stylish, Tough, Fun Car!

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"I've had my V8 GT since Feb 2005 and have had no major problems with it. I upgraded to leather which is easy to clean (especially with young kids). It has been a great, fun car. I wish people would stop comparing it to the European sports cars, it's not the same in any way and doesn't claim to be. If I had the money for a Mercedes etc, maybe I'd buy one. I LOVE my American Muscle car and do not wish for something else. My kids fit fine, we do not need a car to lounge in, and my kids like it for what it is. I love the acceleration, the sound, the agility and quick breaking. This has been the most fun car I've ever owned and I plan to keep it forever!"

The SHELBY GT version

By on Sunday, January 06, 2008

"I recently took delivery of a Shelby GT Mustang Fastback, which is a premium GT converted by Shelby Automotive in Las Vegas. It is Vista Blue with light grey Lemans racing stripe, Ford Racing Suspension, Ford Racing Performance, all the Shelby mods, and 18: chrome ploished wheels. This is my 4th Stang (67 289 coupe, 85 GT, 89 GT and now this bad boy. With 325 HP and a 5 speed, it is awesome. The car is lowered 1.5 inches with the conversion. Ford racing performance installs an X pipe on the exhaust and FPR mufflers, so it sounds like John Force's Funny Car when launched. The FPR racing tune and Huge air intake create the xtra 25 HP. I may have a blower (supercharger)installed this spring, which will increase H.P. to 475!! Quality control is very good. Body construction is flawlwss. Paint and finish is excellent. Door and deck lid alignments are right on. Glass installation is perfect. Ford has always been recognized for excellent leather used for seating surfaces. This is no exception. Although some of the technology used for temperature control, sound system control, etc.. is somewhat obsolete, hey, it's a retro car! I feel somewhat guilty driving this machine around town, as it makes people heads snap and I am afraid they may break their necks. Oh well, better to be behind the wheel thay to be an observer. As Carroll Shelby once said, "nobody should have to live an ordinary life". You definately won't... driving this horse around town."