2011 Ford Mustang

Based on 1577 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

This will most likey be my last 'tang

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pros: "Just a great car.really econmical and sporty"

Cons: "wish it had the independent suspension like "15"

"Luv this car. It's my first "tang with a 6 cyl and the very first with auto trans.(due to the wifey wanting to drive after all these years!!!!) I do love the car.Even after owning 4 GT's this 3.7 has enough punch for me. I even beat the snot out of my buddies '06 GT with the 4.6 and stick shift!!!I put it on his pooch driving though!! I get 30-32 MPG on the highway to Hilton Head every year.Around town which is not much about 23 MPG. All in all great car."

Epic car

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

"Being a 17 year old, this is an awesome car. I do feel as though Ford has cheeped out on some of its interior quality and materials. The power of the V6 is very nice for someone of my age,(but it could still be faster). The mileage that i get is fairly decent, 17 combined, and it looks great. Overall, just a really nice car."

Great car for open air fun!

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Can't be beat for the fun and the price combo!"

Cons: "Lack of space for cell phone, etc. in cabin."

"Listen to the birds and fly yourself! I have a white convertible, medium stone interior since I live at a warm beach. I work in Alaska, so I want all the fresh air and sunshine I can get when home. This car fills the bill. I am also close to retirement, so plan on traveling in this a lot. Road trips are minimal in Alaska. Great on highway so far, and good mileage. I test drove a 2015 GT recently, and while it is better in most ways not sure if it still justifies price difference. I can buy a lot of gas and hotel rooms. I like the 2013 and 2014 tail lights MUCH better than the 2015 or anything else. Lots of fun for the money with a 2014. Favorite Features Tail lights are a major sell for me as nothing else comes close for cool. Plenty of power and great mileage to boot. Top down motoring means I hear birds singing, smells and other experiences most folks lose by isolating in A/C. This is my fifth convertible and so far, the most satisfying and smile producing. My girlfriend loves it and it gets attention everywhere. Not sure what I would gain in anything else for just one or two people. BTW I also have a Lincoln Town Car if I need more room or practical vs. fun, but it stays parked mostly."

great car,easy to drive, 28.5 road mpg, good ride

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

"Rides like a dream. Good mpg on the road. easy to drive w/auto trans and cruise. well insulated w/top up. good ac and heater"

Its the best vehicle ever!! I love my car..:-)

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pros: "One of the best bangs for your buck in car market"

Cons: "Not very gud interiors and features but who cares"

"Its the best vehicle ever!! I love my car..:-)"

best overall vehicle I have owned

By on Friday, November 14, 2014

Pros: "fun factor off the charts"

my Kona Blue Baby !

"beautiful to look at and great to drive. constantly get positive comments from others. not sure that I will ever sell it. would definitely recommend a test drive to anyone seriously considering a purchase."

my Kona Blue Baby !

Great Mustang!

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "Wonderful Coyote V8 engine, great machine."

Cons: "A little hard on tires even when driven easy"

"I recently traded my 370Z for a 2013 GT convertible, mine was a "09" touring model with a 6 speed and navigation. Truthfully the Z seemed to be the better handler but the Mustang is no slouch and more civilized to drive. It does not require so much of the drivers attention as did the "Z", I would never have considered taking my "Z" on a long distance interstate trip mostly due to the rather high road noise but the Mustang is much quieter and just easier to drive. The 6 speed in my Mustang is slicker than the "Z", the engine is smoother and pulls just as strongly but at much lower rpm's and with a marvelous exhaust sound. For those considering the navigation system, I was really surprised to find it to be the best I have ever seen as it is really easy to use and with a huge screen to boot! I considered the "Z" convertible but there just was not enough storage room, the rear visibility was restricted and it’s cost was much more than the Mustang. The 5.0 Coyote engine alone is worth the price of admission. Just my two cents worth...."

Great, no problems.

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Got a good price, great car to drive,"

"I purchased this car certified used with 64K miles on it. GT Deluxe V8 automatic loaded. It now has 84 K on it and the only problem ever to crop up was a bad tire pressure sensor. There is absolutely no problems with drive train or any mechanical/electrical systems on this car. I have the entire maintenance history of this vehicle and the only repairs was an alternator replacement. I have since had the rear wheel brakes serviced with pads and turning rotors. Beautiful car, very reliable, getting 20-21 MPG on mixed city highway driving. I don't baby it either. Rather a lead foot myself."

best ever

By on Friday, October 17, 2014

Pros: "good milage,shelby style front end,red color,ect."

Cons: "not a gt"

"I really wont even trade this vehicle in for what the blue book value,because it cost me double what that says,and I believe that my low milege should account for more value also,a 6 cylinder is better on gas then what this is saying for milage.wont even consider anything less than 20 gran,or I will keep my car,i love it,"

My 12th Mustang!

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

"By Bobebgtime 10/10/2014 Vehicle 2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (8cyl 300 HP) Review I've always liked the look of most Mustangs. This being number 12 I have a fair amount of knowledge, I did a lot of research prior to my purchase. The 300 horsepower engine moves it along fairly quick (0 to 60 mph in 5.7 sec)' isn't much in today's standards but don't let that number fool you. The car does still pack a punch. Gas mileage isn't so good but I knew that prior to buying, a small price to pay for the performance. Looks good and handles well. I did put a few mod's i.e.Bolo exhaust, a cold air induction. I'll do more later. The shaker stereo is the best"