2010 Ford Mustang

Based on 1527 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

You Gotta Get One!

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, Good n' Loud, regular 87 octane fuel"

Cons: "None, so far!"

Great Mid-Life crisis car!

"I bought this beauty last week with 15477 miles, so I can't speak about reliability. BUT, the 500 miles I drove have been pure FUN!! I paid $18,500 which seems about right, from what I have seen. Anyway, I also own a 2013 Camaro 2SS convertible, and I can't decide which car is more fun to drive."

Great Mid-Life crisis car!

Nice, Reliable, Great Appearance

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

Pros: "Great Price,fun car,nice appearance"

Cons: "2 door, hard to manage 4 people"

"Great Car, Very reliable, Very low maintenance. Good Brakes still after 33,580 miles. When first purchased I received at least 4-5 compliments a week. Still receive some once and a while. Kona Blue color is very pleasing. Have an extended warranty for 6 years 100,000 miles-Just need to transfer. Brand New Pirelli Tires, Recently had a mini-tune with oil change, fuel injection clean. Luke at Encinitas ford can verify all work completed/up to date."

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "Great value, comfortable and easy"

Cons: "Haven't found any yet."

"I was looking for a replacement for my 10 year old Mazdaspeed MX5 and almost stumbled on the Mustang V6 Premium Coupe. Great deal being offered and I'm delighted with the car. I actually went looking for a Focus ST, but I didn't fit into it. I'd tried several Mustangs in the past and always gave up on the ergonomics, including the ridiculous fixed head rests on the 2006 version. But the 2014 car is by far the most comfortable car I've owned and I've had Volvos and BMWs. It is the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing. I can drive 40 miles to work without going over 2000 RPM, sipping gas, and keeping up with traffic. And when I stretch my right leg it wakes up and does something pretty astounding. Shaker music system is excellent, and I hate to admit I'm listening more to the music than the engine note. I'm so pleased I did not buy the V8, although at the time it was a tough choice. I intend to keep the car a good while and I was delighted to learn it has a cam chain and not a wearing out and expensive belt. I was considering the 335i BMW but I've paid less than 2/3 the price and can expect 2/3 of the running costs, with a loss of less than 1/2 a second on 0-60 times and the same BHP. Amazing value - I paid less than I paid for my Mazda 10 years go. Happy bunny."

You can't get better performance for the price.

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, GREAT value, people love it"

Cons: "Subtle cosmetics need more attention to detail"

"Inside and out this car is comparable to many more expensive sports cars including the Germans. Good handling, neck-breaking acceleration, drives better the faster you go, decent mileage, very comfortable to drive around town or on a short road trip, looks great, sounds great, lots of fun, gets lots of looks and compliments. Some of the interior finishes, notably the shifter aren't up to the quality of the rest of the car. Likewise, the rally stripes have not held up as well as I expected."

A well made automobile. Its a blast to drive.

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive. Quality to die for."

Cons: "No interior trunk release."

"I purchased this car used, and have had it for the past 5 years. I find it to be very comfortable on long trips at highway speeds. And was pleasantly surprised to be getting close to 30 MPG at 70 MPH. The car is a solid vehicle, with only minimal maintenance required to thi spoint. The drop top works flawlessly and is a blast to cruise around with the top down. I was also impressed by how quiet the convertable is even at highway speeds. I may never give this car away."

See if you qualify for