2010 Ford Mustang

Based on 1519 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

I have been dissappointed with the 2013 Mustang.

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good looks"

Cons: "sync is one of the better features."

"car is impressive to look at and the ride is excellent. The 18" tires make the ride especially smooth. The interior is black leather and overall very classy, but not the best car I have owned. The price for this Mustang was very high so I rate it low in value. I have a 9-yr old Mustang still in great condition with great value. That Mustang is the reason I purchased the 2013 Mustang. I won't buy a third. Many car manufacturers offer cars with better value, better performance and comparable looks. I will be getting one of those better cars. I loved my car when I drove it off the lot, but then became more and more disappointed with it."

Great car. Want to get a classic though

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Price is fair. Fun to drive"

Cons: "None yet"

Blue Belle

"It really is a fun car, with enough power. I had my heart set on an older classic car but couldn't get the financing set up at the time."

Blue Belle

wonderful car, but could use more luxury features

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

"does everything you would expect a mustang to do and does it very well!"

Excellent performance and economy

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Performs excellently, great price, great mpgs"

Cons: "Needs a couple upgrades for top performance"

"This vehicle was the best possible value for what I needed; a performance car to throw around turns and suck me into the back of my seat, and something that I could not pour a bunch of money into the fuel tank with (if I can bring myself to drive normally...). Overall, paid about $25k for base model with performance package. 0-60 could best my classic camaro with a 350, suspension was tight enough to slalom the lines on the road with minimal roll, yet 30-32 highway mpg and 22-26 city (again, you have to shift at the recommended points in the manual to obtain the city mileage). The stock shifter was crummy (try to shift fast and you can miss the gate to 3rd and 5th) and had a long throw, so a replacement short throw took care of that. Also, it seems the suspension is a little too tight for the sway bar links; I messed up both front and back, and I didn't even abuse the thing. Not having independent rear suspension is noticeable too. Those features aside, this is the best car I've ever driven. I'm at the end of my factory warranty, and it still thrills me to get in it every morning. I got mine in performance white, so with the black 19" wheels and black side stripes, it still turns heads. Options to consider: -The stock stereo is what it is; bluetooth would be nice, but it wasn't worth the upgrade to the shaker system to me at the time. This option I constantly second guess. -Stone colored cloth seats are incredibly comfortable, but stain easy. Still glad I got them over the recaros, and it gives a sort of two-tone look to the interior. -Performance upgrades like forced air intake, exhaust, and a tune would make this quite the track car; 5.0 performance without the weight. -Bigger brakes would be excellent; the performance package upgrade was nearly unnoticeable. -It would look a whole lot meaner with a billet grille and some rear window louvers. Definitely consider this car if you're looking for muscle and daily driveability... so long as you don't mind having a tight suspension. Buying this car was the best decision I've ever made."

Really pleased

By on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Pros: "nice ride, fast for what I got, reliable, head tur"

Cons: "none yet"

"Bought the 2011 V-6 Mustang new in May of 2011. Had to order it from another Ford Dealership but had no probs with that at all. V-6 is a sweet ride, comfortable, nice looking car for an old guy (60) and a head turner. The only thing I have changed from stock was to put FLOWMASTER mufflers on, certainly sounds much better. The wife loves it and I very seldom get to drive it anymore....oh by the way, the grand kids think it's a cool car as well. No issues with it, so far, and am very satisfied. Quick car, over 300 hp, and on the highway, set the cruise control on 75 in a 70 zone and get 29 mpg. If you haven't driven one or holding out for the GT, save a few bucks and get in a suprisingly fast V-6."