2009 Ford Mustang

Based on 1575 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Great car for open air fun!

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Can't be beat for the fun and the price combo!"

Cons: "Lack of space for cell phone, etc. in cabin."

"Listen to the birds and fly yourself! I have a white convertible, medium stone interior since I live at a warm beach. I work in Alaska, so I want all the fresh air and sunshine I can get when home. This car fills the bill. I am also close to retirement, so plan on traveling in this a lot. Road trips are minimal in Alaska. Great on highway so far, and good mileage. I test drove a 2015 GT recently, and while it is better in most ways not sure if it still justifies price difference. I can buy a lot of gas and hotel rooms. I like the 2013 and 2014 tail lights MUCH better than the 2015 or anything else. Lots of fun for the money with a 2014. Favorite Features Tail lights are a major sell for me as nothing else comes close for cool. Plenty of power and great mileage to boot. Top down motoring means I hear birds singing, smells and other experiences most folks lose by isolating in A/C. This is my fifth convertible and so far, the most satisfying and smile producing. My girlfriend loves it and it gets attention everywhere. Not sure what I would gain in anything else for just one or two people. BTW I also have a Lincoln Town Car if I need more room or practical vs. fun, but it stays parked mostly."

great car,easy to drive, 28.5 road mpg, good ride

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

"Rides like a dream. Good mpg on the road. easy to drive w/auto trans and cruise. well insulated w/top up. good ac and heater"

Its the best vehicle ever!! I love my car..:-)

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pros: "One of the best bangs for your buck in car market"

Cons: "Not very gud interiors and features but who cares"

"Its the best vehicle ever!! I love my car..:-)"

best overall vehicle I have owned

By on Friday, November 14, 2014

Pros: "fun factor off the charts"

my Kona Blue Baby !

"beautiful to look at and great to drive. constantly get positive comments from others. not sure that I will ever sell it. would definitely recommend a test drive to anyone seriously considering a purchase."

my Kona Blue Baby !

Great Mustang!

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "Wonderful Coyote V8 engine, great machine."

Cons: "A little hard on tires even when driven easy"

"I recently traded my 370Z for a 2013 GT convertible, mine was a "09" touring model with a 6 speed and navigation. Truthfully the Z seemed to be the better handler but the Mustang is no slouch and more civilized to drive. It does not require so much of the drivers attention as did the "Z", I would never have considered taking my "Z" on a long distance interstate trip mostly due to the rather high road noise but the Mustang is much quieter and just easier to drive. The 6 speed in my Mustang is slicker than the "Z", the engine is smoother and pulls just as strongly but at much lower rpm's and with a marvelous exhaust sound. For those considering the navigation system, I was really surprised to find it to be the best I have ever seen as it is really easy to use and with a huge screen to boot! I considered the "Z" convertible but there just was not enough storage room, the rear visibility was restricted and it’s cost was much more than the Mustang. The 5.0 Coyote engine alone is worth the price of admission. Just my two cents worth...."

Great, no problems.

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Got a good price, great car to drive,"

"I purchased this car certified used with 64K miles on it. GT Deluxe V8 automatic loaded. It now has 84 K on it and the only problem ever to crop up was a bad tire pressure sensor. There is absolutely no problems with drive train or any mechanical/electrical systems on this car. I have the entire maintenance history of this vehicle and the only repairs was an alternator replacement. I have since had the rear wheel brakes serviced with pads and turning rotors. Beautiful car, very reliable, getting 20-21 MPG on mixed city highway driving. I don't baby it either. Rather a lead foot myself."

best ever

By on Friday, October 17, 2014

Pros: "good milage,shelby style front end,red color,ect."

Cons: "not a gt"

"I really wont even trade this vehicle in for what the blue book value,because it cost me double what that says,and I believe that my low milege should account for more value also,a 6 cylinder is better on gas then what this is saying for milage.wont even consider anything less than 20 gran,or I will keep my car,i love it,"

My 12th Mustang!

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

"By Bobebgtime 10/10/2014 Vehicle 2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (8cyl 300 HP) Review I've always liked the look of most Mustangs. This being number 12 I have a fair amount of knowledge, I did a lot of research prior to my purchase. The 300 horsepower engine moves it along fairly quick (0 to 60 mph in 5.7 sec)' isn't much in today's standards but don't let that number fool you. The car does still pack a punch. Gas mileage isn't so good but I knew that prior to buying, a small price to pay for the performance. Looks good and handles well. I did put a few mod's i.e.Bolo exhaust, a cold air induction. I'll do more later. The shaker stereo is the best"

Best automobile I have ever owned!

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

"Brakes, tires and oil. Some PM and she's been a blast to drive."

My second Mustang from 2010 - 2014

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Pros: "Value, Power and fun to drive"

Cons: "Cup holders in console are not in a great spot."

"Great car... great power. Lots of options and holds value over the long haul. I like the looks of this car and have been pleased with both purchases I have made. Hope the 2014 is nearly as good as my 2010! So far, so good."

my dream car

By on Monday, October 06, 2014

Pros: "great to drive and old man still gets looks from w"

Cons: "no inside trunk opener button"

"love this car"

Feels like a Race Car, Drives like a Cadillac!!

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "Fast, King of the Road, a lot of looks and convers"

Cons: "Too many haters"

"I love this car nothing bad to say about it. I get nothing but love from so many Shelby fans and anyone who sees my car! Any car with 662 hp for less than 60 k is a real performance bargain, even if all it could do was drive in a straight line. The Shelby GT 500, however, not only accelerates with alarming brute force, but it turns and stops very well too, making it a force at the track. GT 500 is as bad as anything on the road. You can control steering feel and how you feel bumps of the road with a click of a button. I love it for the price!!"

V6 Convertible

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Great styling, dependable, high residual value"

Cons: "Dated automatic"

"For the money it is a real value. For everyday driving the V6 has enough power. Overall quality of the car is very good. The fun part is dropping the top and cruising. The back seat is tight but useable and the trunk is surprising big. Ford should look into a more progressive dual clutch eight speed automatic. That would be a real improvement as the six speed automatic is dated. Don't get me wrong the automatic works fine, its just dated."

Muscle car looks with great gas mileage

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Great retro look with todays technology."

Cons: "Not very practical interior."

"I have had this V6 3.7 Liter mustang for 4 months now and I literally take this car out to have fun. The drive factor on this car is amazing and even though it does not have V8 5.0 liter engine, it still packs quite a wallop when that gas pedal is pressed down. Overall a great muscle car with amazing gas mileage. Customization is another huge plus in this vehicle. You can give it that personal touch to make this car truly yours. Grille, side scoop and even the 3.7L logo on the side fender for the v6 model can be bought off ford website. Interior design is great, but unfortunately this is where it falls shory. Storage in door compartment is non-existant, tiny almost unusuable glove compartment. No USB port on base model V6. Exterior design in my opinion is where it excels, even before I added all the exterior cosmetics this thing is a aggresive looking car. But at the end of the day this is muscle car that is meant for 2 things, having fun on the road and turning heads and this definetly does both."

Fun to drive. Clutch spring is very stiff.

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Looks, performance, transmission and engine"

Cons: "Solid rear, clutch"

"Feels heavy on road; handles better than it should. Convertible a bit wonky. Hate the clutch but love the tranny. Huge trunk for a ragtop."

great fuel mileage

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

"I purchased this car to comute to work because of the economy, sport and class"

Garage kept, used maybe 2 months in 2 yrs

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "Fun, fast, comfortable leather seats. 6 cd changer"

Cons: "hand washing due to soft top"

Drive with the top down.....

"Very fun and fast ride. Great for short and long travels. I'm selling because I have a new driver in the house and need a smaller less sporty car."

Drive with the top down.....

It works but needs some help

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Good on gas. Handles well. Plenty of power."

Cons: "Not comfortable. TC ABS SC issues."

"I could rip ford a new one but thats the service department i had to deal with. 6 month back order on a traction control issue two weeks after i bought the car, and i had to drive it while it had that issue. If theres an issue with my Traction control that affects my brakes and causes the car to pull to one side or the other randomly but is fine when i turn the traction control off there is a major issue. The part they replaced did not fix my car. i still have this issue 3 years into ownership but i just turn off the traction control and it works great. This is the only issue i have had with the car and it could easily be rectified if i had the money for an aftermarket Stability control / ABS / Traction control system. If i decide to keep the car i will do that and upgrade the brakes while i'm at it. It gets me back and fourth to work with out an issue as long as i turn off traction control every morning."

Excellent Car. Fun to drive every day

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "excellent car. Fun to drive"

"This has been the best car I have owned. It has been very reliable for almost 90K miles. I cant wait to get in it each and every time I go somewhere. Fast, handles great and with the top down it is awesome. Cant wait to get a new 2015 model."

This Ford Mustang is a beautiful powerhouse.

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "fast, fun, beautiful and well priced"

Cons: "for long trips, a little hard on the backside."

"I owned and drove cars 3 times the price of the Pony, and I rate this car top in its class. It has plenty of power and beauty. Handling is excellent. It shifts with no trouble even when going fast and needing that extra power to pass a slower vehicle. The larger wheels give a smooth ride. It is impressive and beautiful inside and out. I bought it for summer use only, but now have need to drive in snow. The car is up to the challenge, but I am not. It has low mileage because it was garaged 5 months of the year. I would keep it if I could. Gently handled, but the Pony was given many chances to run and run; it did. If speed is your ride, this is your car. Also, it has techie gadgets I don't use."

Its a high performer

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Great performer all around wondrous to drive"

Cons: "Gas mileage rigid ride but thats high performance"

took in the driveway in the rain, always parked in garage

"The car is a dream car its look is original and looks little to nothing like a Mustang. The car handles turns and with great driver feel. I wish i could tell you about high speed but cant the fastest i have seen it is a hundred and the handling was great. i cant say anything bad about it unless you want a smooth ride but that isnt what performance cars are about. i could talk forever about this car and have never met a person that didnt like it."

took in the driveway in the rain, always parked in garage

most fun and sharp car ever owned

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

"this is a terrific car, much quieter than my prior GT convertible and much more punch than the prior V6. Engine is amazing and I love the way it handles. I drive a lot of rental cars and for a low slung car this one is very comfortable, much better than most sedans. I will hate to give it up for something to tow boats"

Love Mustang!

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Pros: "Extremely fun to drive"

Cons: "Not bad in the snow but not fun either"

"We love them so much we actually have two!"

Awesome!!

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Pros: "Awesome to drive. Great car."

Cons: "The back seating needs full bench cushion."

"Love my Mustang."

Best car I ever owned and I've owned a lot.

By on Thursday, September 04, 2014

Pros: "Holds its value. No wind noise with top up."

Cons: "No inside trunk release - could be a plus I guess."

"Drives great, rides great, handles great, great pick up and gets 27-30 MPG on gas."