2009 Ford Mustang

Based on 1524 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Love this car but am buying a 2015

By on Thursday, June 05, 2014

"This car is like brand new - Has never been driven in the winter or in the rain Garaged and covered at all times."

Org owner, gar kept, under ext Ford warranty (7 yr

By on Thursday, June 05, 2014

"One owner vehicle, garage kept and only driven about 2000 miles annually during fair weather. Cloth roof(not vinyl) and every option offered in 2008. Window sticker attached."

You Gotta Get One!

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, Good n' Loud, regular 87 octane fuel"

Cons: "None, so far!"

Great Mid-Life crisis car!

"I bought this beauty last week with 15477 miles, so I can't speak about reliability. BUT, the 500 miles I drove have been pure FUN!! I paid $18,500 which seems about right, from what I have seen. Anyway, I also own a 2013 Camaro 2SS convertible, and I can't decide which car is more fun to drive."

Great Mid-Life crisis car!

Nice, Reliable, Great Appearance

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

Pros: "Great Price,fun car,nice appearance"

Cons: "2 door, hard to manage 4 people"

"Great Car, Very reliable, Very low maintenance. Good Brakes still after 33,580 miles. When first purchased I received at least 4-5 compliments a week. Still receive some once and a while. Kona Blue color is very pleasing. Have an extended warranty for 6 years 100,000 miles-Just need to transfer. Brand New Pirelli Tires, Recently had a mini-tune with oil change, fuel injection clean. Luke at Encinitas ford can verify all work completed/up to date."

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "Great value, comfortable and easy"

Cons: "Haven't found any yet."

"I was looking for a replacement for my 10 year old Mazdaspeed MX5 and almost stumbled on the Mustang V6 Premium Coupe. Great deal being offered and I'm delighted with the car. I actually went looking for a Focus ST, but I didn't fit into it. I'd tried several Mustangs in the past and always gave up on the ergonomics, including the ridiculous fixed head rests on the 2006 version. But the 2014 car is by far the most comfortable car I've owned and I've had Volvos and BMWs. It is the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing. I can drive 40 miles to work without going over 2000 RPM, sipping gas, and keeping up with traffic. And when I stretch my right leg it wakes up and does something pretty astounding. Shaker music system is excellent, and I hate to admit I'm listening more to the music than the engine note. I'm so pleased I did not buy the V8, although at the time it was a tough choice. I intend to keep the car a good while and I was delighted to learn it has a cam chain and not a wearing out and expensive belt. I was considering the 335i BMW but I've paid less than 2/3 the price and can expect 2/3 of the running costs, with a loss of less than 1/2 a second on 0-60 times and the same BHP. Amazing value - I paid less than I paid for my Mazda 10 years go. Happy bunny."

See if you qualify for