2009 Ford Mustang

Based on 1553 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Nothing compares to my mustang, Nothing!

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

"Never had a car that preformed so well, in every category, for so long, without any problems Runs smooth, strong,best pick up,and dependable. Everyone should drive one at least once, it's my golden standard. Problem: nothing out there compares to it!"

Awesome car

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "Great investment"

Cons: "Passenger space"

"I have only ever owned mustangs, and they have always been amazing. But on the down side they are not very roomy for backseat passengers, and only seat 2 *comfortably*. I guess that is one thing that everyone lucky enough to own a mustang will have to adjust to."

beautiful color leather interior 6 cd changer l

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

"have had a couple fender benders repaired with ford parts to new condition.recent complete detail motor and all.love the car but fell in love with 2015"

One of a kind Mustang!

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "It is a FUN car to drive"

Two Mustangs at the DM Air Show

"This Mustang is noticed everywhere I go. This red Mustang with black racing stripes and flames are painted on, not the cheap plastic stripes. Chromed wheels with wider and lower profile than OE Pirelli P Zero Tires 255/45ZR18. Rauch Grill and fog lights. 373 rear end, Tri Ax short throw shifter, Steeda cold air intake, and Ford racing exhaust are just some up the after market upgrades on this car. I can keep up with a Shelby off the line."

Two Mustangs at the DM Air Show

Most reliable i have ever owned

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Great CAR, FUN to DRIVE, Low maintenance, looker;)"

Cons: "not enough storage spots. no trunk access button"

"I know this is not an import but I have owned this car since it was new and I have not had 1 thing go wrong. I modified the suspension w/strut tower bar which gave it great handling skills. other than that the car still turns heads.GT Pack w/hood scoop/18" prem wheels. The car rides smooth. Remains quite when the top up. I will keep this car forever."

Low quality in materials but good to drive.

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Great driving experience."

Cons: "Bad material and paint quality of the overall car."

"I acquire this car a few years ago for its looks, name, driving experience with a previous 1988 Mustang, and it was also my wife dream car. Location said "International" but I live in Puerto Rico. Never had an accident with this car, driving it feels good, the car if automatic and I do not dive it above 80mph, but I will never buy another Ford or Mustang again due to the quality of the material. I have plans of keeping the car one more year and change it for a Toyota. Since the beginning it presented problems in the front suspension. Ford changes the suspension disks 6 times from the 7,000 to the 28,000 miles. In addition at 23,000 miles the hood presented rust, it was covered by the warranty. Now at 30,000 miles new rust appeared on the roof which warranty did not cover. Passenger door panel "leather" got separated from the panel at the 29,000 miles. Receiving warranty services or good paid car services in the Ford PR distributor dealer is almost impossible, but that's another topic. Note: I have a friend with a 2013 model with the performance package and at 6,000 miles the dash loose part of the color in several sections at 4,000 miles the transmission stop using reverse, warranty “fix it” the first time. The second time at 4,600 miles the dealers discovered and said it was a piece of the transmission that was missing since fabrication."

love this car

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Reliable.Sounds great.Nice horsepower..Alot of fun"

Cons: "No ashtry"

This is my Baby..(Jennifer)

"I love my 2008 Mustang GT...Very reliable and pretty fast after i juiced it up a little..Haven't had a problem with the car since i owned it..If you looking for a fun car to drive and enough horse and great sound..Go get a Mustang..You wont be disappointed.."

This is my Baby..(Jennifer)

Overall good car

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "The gas tank issue is a problem for me."

"My Mustang is an overall good car. My only problem is that if you do not pump the gas slowly, it will back up and run out. Ford would not fix the problem when it was reported to the dealership and it was not covered under the warranty. I have an '05 Convertible also, and don't have this problem, so I do like the Mustangs overall."

Best car purchase I've ever made

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive/beat people in races, it's a mustang"

Cons: "Backseat is comfy...if you're under 8 years old"

"This car is a beast. I've owned mine (which I've named Roxanne) for about a month now, and my heart still flutters a little every time I get behind the wheel. Even the V6 engine gets up and goes, plus the car is just plain fun to show off! Originally, I planned to buy a Camaro instead, but I test drove both and fell in love with the 'stang. Also, I have added a hood scoop (cervini's ram hood), a spoiler, and louvers, all of which were a reasonable price and were installed within a week. This car is easy to experiment with, so I suggest toying around with it if you can spend a little extra. As far as downsides, the ride can be a bit rough on bumps, and it has about 20% the space my former truck had, but that's to be expected. This car is a great buy, and I highly recommend it."

so far so good!

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "fast,reliable,fun to drive,stylish,attractive,"

Cons: "no back seat leg room, cup holders in wrong place"

"I bought my car brand new and I was immediately impressed with the performance , I have a 6 speed manual and it will throw you back into the seat when you floor it. the mpg in this car is good I get about 23 highway and city driving. one of the things that I don't like about the mustang is the cup holders are right behind the shifter and when you have a cup it makes it hard to shift. Also there is no leg room in the back seats which is expected from a 2 door vehicle. But at the end of the day I am glad I got the 2014 ford mustang v6, good mpg nice interior the handling is great on this vehicle and fun to drive. I recommend it."