2009 Ford Mustang

Based on 1563 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

V6 Convertible

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Great styling, dependable, high residual value"

Cons: "Dated automatic"

"For the money it is a real value. For everyday driving the V6 has enough power. Overall quality of the car is very good. The fun part is dropping the top and cruising. The back seat is tight but useable and the trunk is surprising big. Ford should look into a more progressive dual clutch eight speed automatic. That would be a real improvement as the six speed automatic is dated. Don't get me wrong the automatic works fine, its just dated."

Muscle car looks with great gas mileage

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Great retro look with todays technology."

Cons: "Not very practical interior."

"I have had this V6 3.7 Liter mustang for 4 months now and I literally take this car out to have fun. The drive factor on this car is amazing and even though it does not have V8 5.0 liter engine, it still packs quite a wallop when that gas pedal is pressed down. Overall a great muscle car with amazing gas mileage. Customization is another huge plus in this vehicle. You can give it that personal touch to make this car truly yours. Grille, side scoop and even the 3.7L logo on the side fender for the v6 model can be bought off ford website. Interior design is great, but unfortunately this is where it falls shory. Storage in door compartment is non-existant, tiny almost unusuable glove compartment. No USB port on base model V6. Exterior design in my opinion is where it excels, even before I added all the exterior cosmetics this thing is a aggresive looking car. But at the end of the day this is muscle car that is meant for 2 things, having fun on the road and turning heads and this definetly does both."

Fun to drive. Clutch spring is very stiff.

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Looks, performance, transmission and engine"

Cons: "Solid rear, clutch"

"Feels heavy on road; handles better than it should. Convertible a bit wonky. Hate the clutch but love the tranny. Huge trunk for a ragtop."

great fuel mileage

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

"I purchased this car to comute to work because of the economy, sport and class"

Garage kept, used maybe 2 months in 2 yrs

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "Fun, fast, comfortable leather seats. 6 cd changer"

Cons: "hand washing due to soft top"

Drive with the top down.....

"Very fun and fast ride. Great for short and long travels. I'm selling because I have a new driver in the house and need a smaller less sporty car."

Drive with the top down.....

It works but needs some help

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Good on gas. Handles well. Plenty of power."

Cons: "Not comfortable. TC ABS SC issues."

"I could rip ford a new one but thats the service department i had to deal with. 6 month back order on a traction control issue two weeks after i bought the car, and i had to drive it while it had that issue. If theres an issue with my Traction control that affects my brakes and causes the car to pull to one side or the other randomly but is fine when i turn the traction control off there is a major issue. The part they replaced did not fix my car. i still have this issue 3 years into ownership but i just turn off the traction control and it works great. This is the only issue i have had with the car and it could easily be rectified if i had the money for an aftermarket Stability control / ABS / Traction control system. If i decide to keep the car i will do that and upgrade the brakes while i'm at it. It gets me back and fourth to work with out an issue as long as i turn off traction control every morning."

Excellent Car. Fun to drive every day

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "excellent car. Fun to drive"

"This has been the best car I have owned. It has been very reliable for almost 90K miles. I cant wait to get in it each and every time I go somewhere. Fast, handles great and with the top down it is awesome. Cant wait to get a new 2015 model."

This Ford Mustang is a beautiful powerhouse.

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "fast, fun, beautiful and well priced"

Cons: "for long trips, a little hard on the backside."

"I owned and drove cars 3 times the price of the Pony, and I rate this car top in its class. It has plenty of power and beauty. Handling is excellent. It shifts with no trouble even when going fast and needing that extra power to pass a slower vehicle. The larger wheels give a smooth ride. It is impressive and beautiful inside and out. I bought it for summer use only, but now have need to drive in snow. The car is up to the challenge, but I am not. It has low mileage because it was garaged 5 months of the year. I would keep it if I could. Gently handled, but the Pony was given many chances to run and run; it did. If speed is your ride, this is your car. Also, it has techie gadgets I don't use."

Its a high performer

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Great performer all around wondrous to drive"

Cons: "Gas mileage rigid ride but thats high performance"

took in the driveway in the rain, always parked in garage

"The car is a dream car its look is original and looks little to nothing like a Mustang. The car handles turns and with great driver feel. I wish i could tell you about high speed but cant the fastest i have seen it is a hundred and the handling was great. i cant say anything bad about it unless you want a smooth ride but that isnt what performance cars are about. i could talk forever about this car and have never met a person that didnt like it."

took in the driveway in the rain, always parked in garage

most fun and sharp car ever owned

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

"this is a terrific car, much quieter than my prior GT convertible and much more punch than the prior V6. Engine is amazing and I love the way it handles. I drive a lot of rental cars and for a low slung car this one is very comfortable, much better than most sedans. I will hate to give it up for something to tow boats"