2008 Ford Mustang

Based on 1704 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

best car i have ever owned

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive very good power not bad on gas"

Cons: "none."

"I love this car pound for pound it is the best value best looking best running car for not a lot of money that i have been able to find it is just perfect."

Fantastic Car

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "An american classic"

Cons: "Some interior plastic trim looks cheap"

"This is my second Mustang. The first was a 2008 Pony Car, I now purchased a used 2012 GT Coupe. This one is even better than the prior. Fuel economy has improved as well as the horsepower. I hear many stories of how the car is not good in snow...It isn't; that is if you are running it on summer tires or all season. I have driven my Mustang through every winter with either Bridgestone Blizzaks or Weatherforce snow tires. No problems. Put weight in the trunk and go light on the throttle! A lot of folks don't seem to comprehend this. Affordable, fun car that turns heads wherever I go."

Awesome car!

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "Power, Style, handling, Comfort, and Gas Mileage"

Cons: "None!"

"Owned my 5 speed manual 07 GT for just over a year now and I love it, very fun to drive, love american muscle, handles great with my 20" Foose rims and the Hurst shifter is clean and strong to shift, the interior heated leather seats are very comfortable and great for cooler weather, I love the Shaker 1000 stereo it sounds amazing and is great for road tripping, overall I am 100% satisfied with my car, I have just under 40 miles with Zero problems to report!"

Outstanding rocketship

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, handling, performance"

Cons: "cost of gas"

"I have owned several sports cars before( Z28 camaros, Trans Am)ect. The GT500 is the best handling car I have ever owned. I have not found anyone yet that can beat me off the line or catch me after I leave the line. Will own forever, or at least I decide to trade for another one!!"

This is my favorite car! My third one now!!

By on Friday, March 8, 2013

Pros: "Great fun!"

Cons: "Gas mileage!"

"This Mustang convertible is very fast and horrible mileage but I get so excited every time I drive it! It takes control of the road very well and wow, responsive too much on the gas pedal. Very dependable as well as good looking and fun as ever to drive! I recommend this car to any Mustang fan or anyone for that matter!"

My First Mustang

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Looks, color, value, quality, interior features"

Cons: "Trunk, TPMS"

"I bought this car in November 2009. It was a sixth month old 2010 V6 Premium Mustang Rental. At first, I was hesistant about buying a rental car even though the car was in near flawless condition. I must say, I am very happy that I made the choice. Pros: It has now been over 3 years, and this car has been a delite to own and drive. It is my weekend car, and great for taking on road trips. The gas mileage usually hits about 26 plus mpg on the highway. The grabber blue paint still looks new, and I was equally surprised that the stone white interior still looks like the day I bought it. Sync system and lighting are also great features. Power is average, but surprisingly quick for a 210 hp V6. Value is excellent! Cons: The trunk has a hard time fitting more than one large suitcase. The flimsy carpet piece has started to bow and push down against the spare tire and will need replacing. The trunk gets filled up, but not bad enough to cause this after only 3 years. Also, two Tire Pressure Sensors failed with less than ten thousand miles on them (these were upgraded 19inch 2010 GT Premium wheels). Overall, I have been very happy and impressed with the car. This will not be my last Mustang!"

Wow...

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pros: "Handling, sound of the V8, power"

Cons: "Uses fuel like a jet plane!"

"I've driven many cars in America and Europe and this car is the best yet. Power, handling and sound. If you enjoy cars then you will really like to dive this one. Only problem is it wants to run and on public roads it must be reigned in! The only way it could be better is if I could drive it on those amazingly twisty Greek mountain roads with 100 octane fuel but US fuel prices!"

great car

By on Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Looks good, drives good, never breaks down, comfortable,handles well and goes and goes when you hit the gas."

Very good overall (so far)

By on Monday, November 5, 2012

Pros: "Agile handling, a performance bargain"

Cons: "Firm low speed ride, cheap interior, cramped rear"

My Mustang

"I purchased this car used with 30,000 miles on it & so far it has performed as expected. I don't drive it very much as I bought it for a show car & use another car as my daily driver. The gas mileage is about what I expected (22 mpg overall) but I like that it runs on regular fuel ilo premium. It is quiet(for a convertible)with no squeaks or rattles when going over rough roads. The ride is firm but not uncomfortable & it handles very good."

My Mustang

Been a great everyday vehicle

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Looks great drives great and is a fun car"

Cons: "didn't last 150,000 miles"

"Purchased new and had no major problems. Clutch lasted 80,000 miles. Still looks good after 138,000. unfortunately thats when it dropped a valve. On the way to buy another one!"